or Connect

Posts by julesmom

Thank you!!
Thanks so much! These all look so great...
Can anyone suggest a good Thanksgiving time book that would be appropriate to read to first graders? I volunteer to read in my son's class and I'm looking for some fun November books. TIA!
Gordon Lightfoot? Crosby, Still, and Nash? CCR?
I don't believe my ds was ready for full-day when this year started. He struggled with the 2 1/2 hr 3 day week of pre-school. We spoke with the administration and arranged a half-day schedule for him initially. His teacher has been wonderfully flexible and little by little he felt comfortable enough to go longer. He now goes full-day and seems to like it very much. He does get pretty tired and needs wind-down time after school but it's been ok. I don't know if...
I think endless ocean is cool and relaxing but my 6 year old got bored and frustrated with it pretty quickly as did his 7 year old cousin. Sport Resort is big around here and has been fun for everyone. There is a game on Resort called Swordplay in which you try to knock your opponent down or off a platform with a sword. If you're trying to steer clear of ANY violence, that particular game on Resort may be a deal-breaker. We also like MarioKart, Block Party Bash (?),...
You mentioned organizational needs... I LOVE an app called ListMonger for making lists. It can do many things the other list makers don't and I have found it super helpful (grocery list, library book/movie lists, to do lists, etc. etc.) Enjoy the iPhone!
Quote: Originally Posted by hollytheteacher BTW THe concert was AMAAAAAAAAAAZING! I now have such a girl-crush on ani difranco! She is sooooo cool: Ahhh Ani Glad you enjoyed the show!
Relatively new to the iPhone...happy to find this thread! Lots of great ideas here. My current favorite is ListMonger. Love making lists!
Closer to Fine - Indigo Girls Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah Little Plastic Castle - Ani DiFranco