or Connect

Posts by megpaw

Thanks for the suggestions! I ate a huge bowl of oatmeal this morning, so hopefully that will help. We've been doing before/after weight checks with the LC, and the most milk he has ever moved is 10 cc's. We go back today for another check, and I'm really hoping we've at least doubled his intake. He's wetting and pooping regularly, but that is with the supplement. Without it, he was only wetting 1-2 times a day and he wasn't pooping at all.
....to increase my supply? DS was born 2.5 weeks ago, and I'm still not making enough milk for him. We're nursing 8-10 times a day (using an SNS to supplement), pumping about the same amount, drinking Milkmaid Tea, taking 3 caps of fenugreek 4 times a day, taking 4 tabs of reglan each day, and I still can't pump out any more than 1/4 oz out of each breast with a hospital-grade pump. I'm getting discouraged and my LC's are starting to think I may not have enough glandular...
It's taken me a while to get back online, but here's the stats: Liam James born 1/16/06 at 10:04am 9lbs 1oz, 22 inches Our home birth didn't go as planned, and we ended up transferring to the hospital after 2 days of labor and 2.5 hours of pushing. I felt everything in my back, and pushing was so painful that I wasn't very effective bringing him down. I got the epidural once we got to the hospital, and Liam was born with the help of the vacuum extractor. It's not...
I'm resurrecting this thread to add my latest pic, taken last night. I hadn't taken any pics since Halloween! Anyway, here I am at 38 weeks 4 days....all the stretch marks are leftovers from dd's, no new ones this time! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eekspreggo.jpg
I wish! I'm just feeling reclusive, even in regards to posting. According to EDD I've got 10 days left, but I hope this babe makes it's appearance before then....
We're going to freeze it and plant a tree over it this spring....we need to replace the tree in our front yard anyway and everything I've read says placenta makes excellent fertilizer!
I was a month shy of my 25th birthday when my twins were born, and I'm 27 this time around.
Congratulations!
What a wonderful birth story....your ds sounds so sweet! Congratulations and welcome to the world, Soraya!
Sounds like this is it! Lots of ELV's headed your way! Maybe I will let dh get one last round of nookie in......