or Connect

Posts by QueenMommy

Not sure if this is the right spot for this... I have a friend who has an 8 year old son. He has been hospitalized numerous times and is, in fact, in the hospital right now. They can't seem to get his "meds right" The only thing he has been officially diagnosed with is ADHD but now the Dr thinks he may be bi-polar as well (has threatened his sister many times and attacked sister and parents.) Could there be a possible food allergy here to account for some of his...
hh- I know how you feel! Hang in there! For those wanting to do ww check out www.dwlz.com It's a great site with lots of great info, recipes, ect. I'm off to get some cleaning done while Henry takes one of his famous 10 minute naps! lol
Thank you! Any info is appreciated!
Hello Ladies! My how time is flying... Kitty-*hugs* to you Sweetie! Kristin-I have a friend who didn't lose any weight until she stopped nursing. Then she lost 5 pounds in a month. I just started exercising again. Walking in the house...lol. Starting out small with just a mile. Well, have to get the kids ready for bed.
Not sure if this is the right spot for this... I have a friend who has an 8 year old son. He has been hospitalized numerous times and is, in fact, in the hospital right now. They can't seem to get his "meds right" The only thing he has been officially diagnosed with is ADHD but now the Dr thinks he may be bi-polar as well (has threatened his sister many times and attacked sister and parents.) Could there be a possible food allergy here to account for some of his...
Undercover Brother That movie was hillarious!
Ugh! I'm just now getting to get back into the groove of things. Just so much going on right now! I did not get a chance to read the whole thread (7 pages! I hope October gets here quick! lol!), but thought I would give you all a quick update. Henry had his 1 month appt today and he is 10 lbs 13 oz and 22 inches long (8.6 and 19.5 inches at birth.) He nurses like a champ, but is very sporadic about it! The rest of the kids just love him! Well, he just woke up so I'm...
Don't know how I missed this! Congratulations!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Sounds like you could be! Sending labor vibes your way!