or Connect

Posts by nolansmummy

I'm gonna have to say my KitchenAid mixer as well. I got it last year as an anniversary/mother's day present from dh. I LOVE it :)
I"m shocked you have that much change lying around . I try and save it but dh is always stealing it for soda or something. This is a great deal though. Maybe i should withdraw 40 bucks in change from my bank, and turn it in :)
I think all Jillian MIchaels Dvd's are great. She has quite a variety now. I like the 30ds when i need a quick workout, and No more trouble zones when i have a little more time (its 45min). Both only require hand weights. I have 3,5, and 8lbs , but one set works fine too.   Collagevideo.com is a great place to check out workout dvds. They have tons to choose from and they have clips so you can watch them before you buy.
Tonight is sweet potatoes , baked beans and roasted broccoli with rolls. Tomorrow im making chili with cornbread. Also on the list for this week; sweet potato black bean enchilladas, homemade pizza, lentil soup, and stirfry.
Do they have to be an exact match? Or just similar enough? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZI2JKO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002WTZ5JI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=04YDVVWJ23K1SXXR9415    these are cute but they don't have infant sizes. Maybe the baby would have to wear something a little different?   Heres one that has 6month....
There are a lot of the ten minute solutions tapes: kickboxing, weights, pilates, yoga etc. They have every type of exercise available it seems. They work great because they are in ten minute sections but there are more than one on the dvd, maybe four or five, i can't remember. But, you can do as many or as few as you like. I have the kickboxing and pilates ones and i really like them.
I was kind of a  scrooge before i had kids, but now I love Christmas music, and lights! I also love decorating and being all cozy by a warm fire! I love that i get to share my childhood traditions with my own kids and have an excuse to bake as many goodies in a month i can.
Are you me? My dd is getting: Don't break the ice a unicorn pillow pet and a tag reader I'm not kidding! I bought them all this morning. I also picked up a pack of disney princesses which she really loves and a few books.  
I really like the vegan sugar cookies from Vegan Cookies Invade your cookie jar  . In fact, i just made a batch to decorate with my kids and their cousins. You can also  just use any regular recipe and just sub in Earth Balance sticks (if you can get them, but they are pricey).
I never changed my name when i married dh. I get checks from family members all the time with dh's last name. I've never had a problem depositing them.