or Connect

Posts by AsYouWish

Quote: Originally Posted by cak1207 Changing nap times on the weekend. If your child is on a schedule and then you take him off I have to start over on Monday with a fussy cranky kid who is all off schedule. It's inconsiderate to me. Sorry, I think this one you are going to have to roll with. In a past life, I was a nanny. The families that I worked with, they crammed in a lot of activity on the weekends not only as their own family unit, but...
Hey, witchygrrl, I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking! Alright, that isn't the whole truth. Physically, I'm okay. I have low-level nausea throughout the day, and have thrown up a couple of times. And this week, severe headaches have been added to the mix, which I'm not so thrilled about, but it is manageable. I'm often really tired, but since I'm still unemployed I get to sleep a lot. I feel very, very fortunate in that regard! Emotionally, I'm a wreck. I still...
Quote: Originally Posted by mykdsmomy I think there are many people that share your view on both sides of issues. I think there are people in many forums that wish the forums were either MORE AP and less mainstream or visa versa. I think that natural living and AP practice is a bit of a spectrum. Not everyone here can do everything that everyone else is doing. Maybe some here co sleep, BF, practice GD but choose to use mainstream medicine. Is there a...
WOW!!! : What wonderful news!! Congratulations!!! :
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. : I hope peace finds your heart soon.
Shanna : for ovulating Maela
I'm so sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by HennyPenny I hope you're feeling better soon! but just curious... why do you think it's food poisoning insead of morning sickness or even hyperemesis gravidarum? (I have HG with all 3 pregnancies and it feels EXACTLY how you describe - like food poisoning.) I would highly consider that possibility. but really whether it's HG or food poisoning no health care providor should ever say to you "on you are just pregnant" b/c...
I also vote organizing by due date! I just go by J online. 31 (32 well before babe is born). Barring the unforeseen, this will be my first child. EDD 08/30/09 Thanks RoseRed!
Oh, I know it's the HMO who is restricting home birth coverage. However, Homefirst is advertising their participation in the HMO all over the place and in big letters and not communicating that the coverage extends to all health care claims besides pregnancy and birth. Also, based on some things I read, I understood there was the possibility that BCBS would not cover a home birth, but I had no idea until today that I can't even have a pregnancy-related appointment with...