or Connect

Posts by AsYouWish

I am so sorry.
I always thought I would want a boy for my first. But now with my mom's death, and missing her, and all my feelings about our somewhat complicated mother-daughter relationship, I think I want a girl. There would be some sense of coming full-circle if we have a girl that I don't think will be there if we have a boy. I'll be thrilled no matter what sort of baby we have, though.
expat-mama, I'm so sorry.
I'm a first-time mama! : I am just going to c & p what I wrote on the 'So who's here?' intro thread: On message boards, I just go by J. My husband is A. We are both 31 years old. DP turns 32 at the end of January, and I will be 32 in March. This will be our first child, with an EDD of August 30th. I got a BFP on a HPT on Friday, 13 DPO. I apologize if my writing style is a little choppy and just-the-facts right now. I have so many mixed emotions with this pregnancy, and...
Finally introducing myself! On message boards, I just go by J. My husband is A. We are both 31 years old. DP turns 32 at the end of January, and I will be 32 in March. This will be our first child, with an EDD of August 30th. I got a BFP on a HPT on Friday, 13 DPO. I apologize if my writing style is a little choppy and just-the-facts right now. I have so many mixed emotions with this pregnancy, and I'm trying to just hold myself in check so I don't fall apart....
: Welcome to the world, Sebastian!!!! : Congratulations MMM & DP!!!! : : :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN!!! : : : :
Quote: Originally Posted by Maela AsYouWish, Yes I remember you! Wow, what a rollercoaster you've been on this month. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. We are going through something similar with Dh's grandfather (Alzheimers - it's getting really bad and now his health is deteriorating too). It's really sad, but I can't imagine how much harder it would be if it was my mother. Congratulations on your BFP! : I don't know your exact...
I'm interested in your suggestions as well. I'm in the southwest suburbs, about 17 miles from Oak Park. TIA!
I'm coming to Springfield too!