or Connect

Posts by wynkenblynken&nod

My grandma told me to be like "what do you mean?" when they say well when are you due I should just say "Oh I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat" and let them wallow in itI adore my grandma
I mean, really, if you say this to any normal woman she'll belt you one. Why is it considered ok to do to a pregnant frazzled and self conscious woman??? I don't want to hear: Wow, can we both get down the hallway at the same time Oh gosh you're waddling It keeps getting bigger and bigger! Are there more than one? Is it normal to get that big? GROSS, ITS MOVING And if they say any one of those things I swear I am going to threaten to have my...
ok I spoke with my midwife about my swelling last night and this is what she said. We had also spoken last wed about getting my salt intake up because of my leg cramps and some other stuff goin on. She said lie flat on my left side (no pillow) for about two hours and I'll see a diff. Cold compresses on the feet help as well as drinking water with fresh squeezed lemon in it as it draws out the fluids from the tissue. Also, high protien diets help because protien is...
oooh maybe we'll have em on the same day! My first date was supposed to be May 11th too They've given me 4 (the last one was the second sono date). I've had four of those too Anyway, I hope you have an awesome delivery! Mine is a waterbirth. I'm so excited! Hot bath for me! lol Ooh yes, the pressure on the vag. sometimes I want to pick up the belly and hold it like that instead
Um, I would like my feet back please. These salamis with vienna sausages cannot be my feet. Who made me a Mr Potato head and why? Yesterday I had normal pre pregnancy feet. Today, I poked them to see if they really were me! Of course today is the baby shower and I get to REALLY waddle like this. Anyone else's body doin weird things? Oh and by the way, the midwife says the baby is big. I said that's great. She asked if I had any of my children early. I...
I'm only on for a minute before work but I have to say, no one should be this excited about diapers, LOL! I am off the flippin wall bonkers and I ordered samples of laundry detergent last night and it was like this huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I had no idea I was so stressed about diapers and laundry! LOL Oh that said, I am totally using the tutorial to make a kitchen sprayer into a diapers sprayer (I'm crafteh) <3 Olivia
thank you so much for responding. Just hearing kind words from other mamas makes me feel better. I am trying to keep a brave face on because I don't want to worry my DH or DC but its hard. I am a "plan" girl. I always gotta have one. I don't know what a UC is but it sounds interesting. I would love to deliver at home but our tub is small and DH is really reluctant. I want to do this as natural as possible. Reading some of the birthing stories had me crying this...
Hi! I'm a new old mom from here . I have an 11 year old son and an 8 year old daughter and my other daughter is due in May. I'm having sort of a freak out and would just like to voice it without judgement and without everyone worrying about me, I think here is just the right place. So I have no insurance and I don't make a lot of money as a massage therapist. My DH is a PHD student at the college but that ends right when the baby is due, so so does his job at the...
Our little Lydia is due in may on the 17th. They say she's big! LOL, we'll see. I love bonding with our baby!
that we could agree on but girls were easy I've always loved Andreanna and Luna was my grandmother's maiden name so Andreanna Luna Also, we love Anabella and Rose was Fi's grandmother's name so Anabella Rose but that leaves us in a pickle because Fi's niece is Isabella and his sister is super competitive. She would take offense I'm sure, but since she's not talking to us (I'm Pagan, lol) then why not? For boys we adore Solomon Lorcan. Its funny because Fi is...