or Connect

Posts by mommy2k&k

Welcome to MDC!!  :)
Hi and Welcome to MDC!!
 Hi and Welcome to MDC!!
    I loved watching him in Alias also. He plays some good characters.   I  think Rose was starting to grow on me, I was so sad she had to die.  I dont like Jules very much.  With all the warewolves comming to town I think its going to get interesting. I can't wait to see whats going to be happening with the show.  I love this show!!  
Thankyou ! I am feeling  wonderful today .  Glad to not being sick anymore.    Dawningmama- Hope your kids are better. I know you will be so glad when your office is done.   HollyBearsMom- Wow!! That a lot of snow. Where I am from we dont get anything like that maybe 9 in at most.   Hope everyone is having a wonderful day today!!!
Hi everyone!! I had gotten so sick that I had been gone for a few days. Thanks for the thoughs. I am feeling much better now.  Glad to be back on here!  Just thought I would check in and let you all know that I am better. Going to bed, Good night all!!
Today I done: washed a load of laundry folded and put up a load of laundry done some homework cleaned the bathroon washed dishes and put them up   Now for the rest of the day I think I will try and take it easy or start on things I need to do tomorrow.
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope he comes home soon. Sending postive thoughts your way!
Hello everyone!!! Today I am not feeling so well, maybe getting the flu. Hope not.  Done some work on the computer but thats all. Need to do some homework for college but not feeling up to it.  Hopefully tomorrow it will be better and I can get more stuff done.
Hi and Welcome to MDC!!