or Connect

Posts by corriet

i have been doing some research and have found that the best remedy is really nothing at all but to wait it out. we just purchased a thumb sucking book so maybe that will help. only time will tell. take care. peace
hey now! i am a momma of 4 and my soon to be 4 year old loves sucking her thumb and twirling her hair. does anyone have a suggestion? i think i am going to try a pair of light gloves. take care!!
hi ther! i am a momma of a 3 and a half year old, a 2 year old and a set of twins 3 months old. so if you feel you are ready you can do anything! it sounds like you are doing a wonderful job! as for the tantrums they hit between 18 months to 3 then they slightly change to other ways and means! but we learn with them so you will always be dealing with new adventures in life! if you need anything you can always right back! take good care
hi there!i went 39 and a half weeks. i was slightly uncomfortable with a 3 and a half year old and a 21 month old. but it was done with help from family and friends! i had a midwife but we could not do this at home- so i also had a doc who is real cool! anyways, they induced me with cytotec and let me go after 4 hours cause nothing was happening. we left and went for a walk and came back 45 mins. later. we had the babes after 15 mins. in the bathtub! absolutely beautiful...
hi there! i am a mom of a 3+ and a 19 month old and i am expecting twins. i am doing a great job and i wouldn't have it any other way. it is kind of hard for me now because i am getting close to my due date. but all good things in all good time!! good luck to you in whatever you may choose. just remember that you can do it. women rock!! to all