or Connect

Posts by chemE_momE

I'm going nuts with the on-again-off-again contractions. I've had other signs of labor too and it's just getting very disappointing b/c we keep thinking this may be it, then it's not. I soooo feel your pain!!!
I am waiting it out as well. Like you said, there is nothing she could tell me that would make me happy, so what's the point? [Unless she was like, whoa, you're 10 cm and ready to push! LOL!]
Nope, you're not the only one going insane. My sanity is almost gone. It is two days before my due date and I am SO DONE with this pregnancy. My daughter was 9 days early so I didn't expect this one to be so much later. We are also totally ready...I don't know what else I can do. I feel like I am just sitting around waiting. I want this baby OUT! To make it worse, we are having an ice storm here and lost power for 5 hours today which totally freaked me out since I...
I totally feel your frustration. This is my second baby and my first was early so I expected this one to be here by now. I want this baby out NOW!
Maybe you can interview some other doulas? I hope it all works out for you!
Oh, ((((hugs)))) to you! I'm due in 7 days and I am so DONE being pregnant. I know how you feel!
Yeah, my cats are acting weird. But then again, they are always weird.
She is beautiful! Where'd you get those cute blankets?
Cool, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I don't remember feeling this with my first pregnancy. I'm glad I'm not an oddball!
What is that when all of the sudden you can feel your baby shaking inside -- like vibrating a few times -- and then it stops? What's she doing in there?