or Connect

Posts by myhoneyswife

Quote: Originally Posted by katheek77 Then again, he was the first to hold her, first to change a diaper, gave the first bath, etc. . Eh, my husband 'caught' her, was the first to see her gender, did the bath/diaper/getting dressed/swaddle thing first, and I most certainly trust him with her, but I/we just don't think it's appropriate for our family to have her separated from me right now. To us, it isn't a matter of trust, but a matter...
I totally understand. I doubt my DH will take out my babe until she's maybe 18 months-2 years. And even then, it might be for a quick trip to the dump that is just down the road. I meet her needs better, both hubby and I know this, and it's just how our family works. Maybe if he wanted to, we'd just split up while we're in town and he'd do one store with the babe while I did another. We have a similar situation with having a small town 15 mins away, but then the...
It's totally depending on context; my mom apparently is pretty jealous of my birth mom, and she always called her my 'birth mOOOOTHer' in a disdainful voice. I now despise the term and call my parents who raised me any of these terms ~my parents who raised me ~my parents ~my regular parents I call my birth mom ~My mom (depending on context... if it's someone I'm never going to see again and I'm just saying, oh, my mom goes to an assemblies of God church or something like...
I wanna do your markenting, lol. No, just kidding. But I do think you have a very good idea and for sure could get lots of orders. Do you think you could raise the price of the treats and then offer 'free shipping'? Is there a way (I'm sure the girls here know how) to get your site pulled up on Google if I search Dog Treat Recipe or Homemade Dog Treat or Natural Dog Treat? If you have some info on your page about 'homemade natural dog treats made from my special...
Do you hang them to dry? I'd toss em in a hot dryer and see if that helps. I think PUL needs to be dried in the dryer every once in a while to keep its water proofness.
I think I'd pay about $25, depending on fabric. I made one, and like you, it took me about 1.5 hours, plus about $7 worth of material (I used a warm fleece for my newborn in the winter). Now that I've done them, I'd just do a large oval with elastic around the edge and holes for the straps. I wasn't impressed with my holes for the straps in mine, yours looks a lot better For liability, I'd be pretty wary. I'm not concerned about using it with my daughter...
The page your link took me to was halfway covered in google adwords, so I couldn't read the whole thing and wouldn't be able to submit an order. I use firefox if it matters. Then, once I clicked away, using the links to other pages, I couldn't figure out how to get back to the order page. I would play up the all natural, no preservatives part. Great idea, some people spend tons of money on their pets and I really think a homemade natural dog treat would sell well to...
Anyone have a cphone that they weren't using and wanted to sell? I have a superstation that I think is dying... I constantly have to reprogram it. These things are expensive... Anyone want to sell me one? I don't know where the money's going to come from, but I'm going to have to figure something out... Cara (posted in WAHM not TP because I doubt anyone else other than WAHMs knows what one is... hopefully okay?)
Don't know if it's doable, but I LOVE that my Ergo came with an instruction DVD. I didn't feel okay doing the back carry until I had seen it done on the DVD... Maybe a link to a video of someone demonstrating carries?
I cashed out... whew, and now almost a whole month til we get the money? Is that really how long it usually takes? Till the 20th or 25th? Just curious. I did CD, DBP, and MPC.