or Connect

Posts by mumto2

We don't have them. My ds doesn't even know such a thing exists. We have plenty of fun computer programs with an academic focus and that is all they have available. Maybe when they are older to "keep em busy" at appointments and so on....
You could also say that you are able to invite x number of children so are inviting those who invited him to their parties. I always make my kids invite back the invitees. Just another idea if that fits with what you've done.
My 3.8 year old has just given up naps and will sleep about 12.5 hours a night. She goes down at 7pm and is asleep in 2 minutes flat without a whimper. She usually comes into our bed during the night - sometimes I put her back if she is taking up the entire bed! She wakes about 7.30 am.
A friend of mine was tearing her hair out with the exactly same situation! She got her dd to firstly go into the bathroom with her pull up on,(she was already going in to do a wee anyway so already knew this is where to go), then sit on the toilet or potty with the pull up on. When she was comfortable doing this - took about 10 days from memory, she *unfortunately* got a packet of pullups that were broken on one side and sort of hung off a bit - she kept it light and...
We are just about to start home schooling so my 4 year old Bianca has seen her 6 year old brother go off to school - albeit reluctantly - and she wanted to go too. When I asked her what she thought would be so good about school, she replied that she wanted a uniform (Australia has compulsary uniforms at pretty much all schools) and a lunchbox. So she picked out a purple dress to be her uniform and I pack her a sandwich and so on in her bag. As far as she is...
Hi everyone, I was so glad to find this messageboard that I've spent the last 48 hours reading almost every last post! I have two young children - Orlando, 6 and a half and Bianca, 3 and a half. Orlando has had a dreadful time at school over the past 18 months. He has changed schools and been identified as gifted and accellerated a year which has helped a little in the academic side of things. I'll spare you the details that I'm sure you can imagine, but basically...