or Connect

Posts by Altair

That's funny I have the same symptom... my breasts are crazily engorged right now.  Went from a 32DD to a 32G (and later even the G bra is leaving dents).  I was only ever a DD-F even when most engorged nursing my son.  I completely think I could express milk if I tried.  
Thanks.  :-)  I'm hoping she can come back for this one-- it will depend on if we are able to do a HB (won't know until last minute most likely) and if it's *not* on a weekend or right before-- she has a VERY busy summer wedding weekend schedule!  
Not everyone feels extra sexy during the 2nd trimester!  I have the opposite hormonal response during pregnancy that most women-- I have NO libido, in any trimester.  It came back immediately after birth last time (like, literally, 2 days after a c-section when I had NO means of doing anything about it) then went back to normal-ish.  This pregnancy, same thing.  Touched out. 
I have never regretted having a birth photographer at my last birth. Yea, it was odd having someone else there in my home, and there were a few times during the labor that I noticed her presence, but it wasn't a big deal and it didn't distract me at all from the labor!  And the fact that we eventually had to transfer made those pictures all the more sacred to me-- kind of proof that I went through that journey of s HB, even if I didn't get the end result of a...
We have 2 favorite smoothies at home (my son and I).   1-- protein smoothie is frozen banana, peanut or almond butter, a little cocoa powder, and milk or soy milk.    2.  fruit/greens smoothie is frozen and fresh fruits (half a frozen banana plus any frozen berries we have, any any excess fresh fruits) and frozen and fresh greens and any steamed veggie leftovers, flax oil, milk or soy milk. Whenever I have fresh greens I usually chop up a quarter and stick them...
CAKEPOPS!!!  I can't stop buying the Starbucks ones and making my own...  Yuuuummmm.... 
This is how we shared the gender, announcing that he was kissing his little sister:     We also have a video of him telling us the gender.  When we were pregnant with him we only had a 20 week U/S, and since it was meant to be our only time in the hospital we didn't want to find out the gender in such a sterile place.  So we had the tech write it in an envelope, and we went out to dinner to open up "boy."    This time, we taught our 2 year old how to read...
This is how we shared our news of #2, our Christmas card:  
I was cracking up reading the OP.     I've seen my partner that drunk about 2-3 times in our life together.  In general, we are a glass of wine with dinner moderate drinkers.  The first time, he poured himself a glass of water, laid down in bed, fell asleep while halfway through laying down, and poured the whole thing over himself.  The next time was years later, he was a a party brunch all day and came home so drunk I did the only thing I could think of doing....
Wow.  I'm not really sure what to say.  It sounds as though her baby will be born into an incredibly harsh, close-minded, judgmental community.     Maybe, just maybe that same communities unwillingness to see beyond their own realities had something to do with her actions this past year.  Kids often rebel for a reason.     I feel so sad for this girl, and her child.  Of course she deserves a shower and some presents to ease the way.  Just like any other mother....