or Connect

Posts by garviegirl

I know this is an old thread, but I just saw it and my son is a lot like yours. He has been potty trained since he was three, with a very occassional accident. Lately, he has started pooping in his pants every day, and sometimes twice or three times a day. I remember doing this as a child, too, so I can't be too angry, but I didn't do it every day, for crying out loud! We've tried lots of ideas, but it's still not going well. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that...
Thanks guys. I did another wash, without the Calgon, and now the diapers just smell mostly like cloth. The other smell wasn't necessarily awful or anything. When I say fair barn, it really smelled like that. Maybe some poo smell, but also hay and animals, and I don't know what else. I really never expected that smell but it was exactly what it was like! Anyway, it's gone now. Thanks!!
I used Charlie's detergent for the first time today. I ran two tablespoons full with some rags first. Then I did my diapers. I didn't mean to do them so quick after switching detergent, but I ran out of All Free and Clear and clean diapers at the same time! I washed the diapers with one tablespoon and a full cap of Calgon. I washed them twice like that, for good measure. Oh, and the first time I shook in a little baking soda for no reason. When I got done, I dried them in...
My older daughter was a delight when DS was born. He, in turn, has been very trying while I'm caring for a high-needs newborn. He is crazy about the baby, but still needs more than we seem to be able to give him.
Funny - I liked the Rose books. I think what I liked best was the extra peek into the rest of Laura's life. And the part when she returned to De Smet...I'm about to cry just thinking about it. It was goood.
We have three in the back of a Malibu that we just got paid off. I didn't know if we would be able to pull it off! We bought two Radian 80s and a Chicco Keyfit for the baby. We plan to get a third Radian when the baby's bigger - I really like them!
We just got a Foogo, and DD2 is learning on it. Seems like a good cup so far.
Will you cut and paste it? I'm not a Netflix subscriber, so I can't see it.
I really love Nap EZs. My DS is nearing 5 and still sleeps in them.
No one mentioned this one - said to Peter... Stewie: Those jugs are mine until all the milk dries up. Then you can have the remains!