or Connect

Posts by purpleheather79

I'm new here! Due May 4th. I'm having a homebirth... probably waterbirth. And it will be a VBAC for me as well.
I'm battling low milk supply here too. I believe my son is definitely getting enough and I can still express milk and feel letdown. However, I can't pump anymore at all! I have been donating milk for over a year and usually get 10 oz in one pumping session. Now I can get about 1 oz. My nipples are killing me too so I think I'm going to stop trying to pump until after the baby is born. I'm also a little worried because my oldest ds self-weaned when my milk switched...
Expecting #3 in early May...
Hi everyone. I'm new here... I hope nobody minds me jumping in. I'm Heather and I'm due May 4th. I'm a doula and WAHM and I have 2 boys, ages 3 and 1. I'm planning a homebirth again this time although my last birth did not turn out as expected. This will actually be a HBAC for me.
I've been reading here for months but I haven't really posted. I'm finally making some time for it. I'm anxious to check out the pregnancy boards!
Quote: Originally Posted by rozzie'sma Dh is USAF and we have to use the military docs. I have previously vaxed dd due to strongarm tactics and I really want to stop. I have been told that they would call CPS on me, that they could kick out dh for noncompliance, when he was in tech school I was told they would make him move back in the dorms. We are now at a new base but still in Mississippi. Does anyone have experience keeping military docs off...
I am a long-time lurker and first-time poster here with a few questions. My son is 10 months old and has 10 teeth. When his front upper teeth came in, we discovered that one is split staright through from top to bottom. He never injured himself and our pediatrician said that it may have developed that way inside the gums. She suggested waiting until his first dental checkup next year before having it examined. Although he is not eating solids now, what are the...