or Connect

Posts by purpleheather79

The odds of 2 sets of MZ twins is supposed to be 1 in 70,000 or more. That's all I'm sayin'...
I think NOMOTC might have a classifieds section. I know Triplet Connection and MOST both do. (I bought my quad stroller off of one of those boards!)
For all you placenta fans... Mono/di placenta from my girls: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...9/DSC01635.jpg http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...9/april045.jpg And I've never shared these with anyone before. But here are the mono/di placenta pics from my boys. You can see that there was almost nothing between the 2 cord inserts and Baby B's cord is very thin and not as well connected. ...
I don't know the odds of developing acute TTTS because as far as I know, nobody has studied it. But I did develop it (twice) and had no lasting complications. The first time it developed during labor and the second time it had started before labor began. Check out tttsfoundation.org for more info. Most of the research applies to chronic TTTS though.
I just knew the seond time. The first time I was clueless.
They are beautiful! As far as telling them apart, I would search for something that is different and use that. We have used name bracelets too. But mine (both sets) have opposite parts in the hair so I use that.
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaRabbit The cycle I conceived the twins in was the most odd for me. I had what I thought was ovulation. Then 5 days later had another jump in temperature and eggwhite mucus so we tried then too. And that was when the twins were conceived. It was just an all around wierd cycle. ETA: But it wasn't double ovulation because mine are MZ That was what happened with my second set of twins! We thought we were "in...
You will probably have a hard time finding support for a twin VBAC. There is not a lot of research out there about VBAC with multiples. Search the old posts here and you'll find links to more information. I had a HBAC with my first set of twins. My first c-section baby was a 11-lber and I also had a uterine infection. I got pregnant with my first set of twins when he was only 13 months old. I had a terrible time finding a midwife but I did have a wonderful birth...
Congrats on the boys! You will have fun with 2 boys, trust me!
:: Congratulations!