or Connect

Posts by xmasbaby7

Just wondering what people are doing these days with open or secret parallel care in conjunction with their home birth midwife?   Ideally someone has feedback on the NW midwives, Harvard Vanguard Midwives, or Mt. Auburn midwives.  
It is my limited experience with only one prior pregnancy that pregnancy brings out everything you hoped to shove to the back of your emotional closet.   It is a great time to think about cleaning it out. Consider couples therapy so that you both set aside time to check in with each other and not brush off or deny any conflict.   I hope you can make some progress and feel better soon. 
I am so sorry for you, too.
Me, too!    EDD 8/3.   I bet it appears on Monday.
I am due at the beginning of August still waiting for my group so I am lurking in yours.   I wanted to mention that I started my day today with a 3-egg veggie omlette and my stomach has been great all day.  Eating a high protein, high complex carb breakfast is the way the start the day, IMO.    I gained ten pounds last time 1st trimester just from bagels and cream cheese. Not this time...I am determined!
the mass midwives alliance has a great list you can google.
Quote: Originally Posted by mommy65 all thoughtful responses. thank you. 13sandals, could you tell me more the vaccine reaction in your five year old? i will say that, as far as i can tell, the longer you wait to immunize, the fewer they have to have. it seems that my seven year old will be spared some, if we choose to go ahead. having said that, i'm leaning against it. i just hope we don't end up in the ER, where i've heard terrible stories of...
I am so HAPPY for you!!!!
https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/126586 Description Ricki Lake joins the many midwives and friends who know all the dirt on the mothers of American midwifery. This public event will occur during the Midwives Alliance of North America (MANA) annual conference in Franklin, TN on 10/15. A special cash bar of midwifery tonics will be available. Immediately following the roast, stay for a free screening of Guerilla Midwife. This event is a fundraiser for...
Have you all seen this event announcement? https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/126586 Description Ricki Lake joins the many midwives and friends who know all the dirt on the mothers of American midwifery. This public event will occur during the Midwives Alliance of North America (MANA) annual conference, Friday 10/15 at 7pm. A special cash bar of midwifery tonics will be available. Immediately following the roast, stay for a free screening of Guerilla...