or Connect

Posts by 2happymamas

Quote: Originally Posted by Beastie Hi all, Does anyone know anything about thyroid issues during pregnancy? I just got bloodwork back showing hypothyroidism, probably Hashimoto's triggered by my last pregnancy. I know that the thyroid can be managed with drugs, and I'll see my GP (and probably later an endocrinologist) about that on Monday. But I'm especially scared to learn this when I'm already nine weeks into the pregnancy (scary googling...
Quote: Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett I think a trigger would relieve a lot of hunting that dang egg. Can I ask another question? What brand & strength of trigger shot? How big were your follicles when you triggered? I used Ovidrel and prefer it because it goes into the fatty part of my belly, as opposed to the other (Novaryl) our RE uses that is intramuscluar. Ouch. Personally, I much prefer the tiny little needle in the belly and not...
Will you add me? DW and I are expecting #2 April 18!
Quote: Originally Posted by homewithtwinsmama I say call CPS and tell them about the domestic violence going on in his home and let them know you are worried about your kids going there and see if they can help by doing a visit and getting involved. Can only help your case if they find out he does not provide a safe environment for them to visit. And I would keep them this weekend. I would not recommend doing this! I have worked in child...
Quote: Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett Quick question for our BFP girlies Were all of you medicated cycles? U/S Monitoring? Triggers? I always say Im *NOT* going to do the clomid because I never get a + OPK (as was once again evident by this stinking cycle) but then I read the numbers on success rates for unmedicated cycles and they are SO SO low. SO Im thinking of going all out next cycle with Clomid, U/S, and Triggers. (outta be fun with no...
I will have an ultrasound at 6 weeks and another at 8 weeks at the RE's office. The first is considered a head count and the second is to make sure everything is okay before we are released from his care. I spoke with my MW this evening and we will schedule the first appointment for the 11-12 week point.
I was totally stressing when I found out my 14DPO beta was 43. Not a good sign, especially since I had a miscarriage in November 2007. My beta from today (16DPO) is 89. It's still lower than they want to see, but the number doubled in the two days. The RE's office wants to see 100 at 14DPO and 200 at 16DPO. I have another beta scheduled for Friday morning to see if it doubles again. They said I could have had, for whatever reason, a late implantation. Fingers crossed...
14DPO: HCG (43), Progesterone (42) 16DPO: HCG (89), Progesterone (27) It doubled! It's still lower than they would like to see, but it doubled. I have another beta on Friday to see if it doubles again. If so, they are going to schedule an ultrasound. I kinda wondered about twins because I had two mature follicles at IUI, but I can probably stop thinking about that, huh? Happy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Coco99 Hey girl... Sorry you are going through something stressful like that. I read that "average" is between 50 and 100 so you are not far behind so of course you have a chance of it working out. It really does depend on the second beta. It could be a late implanter ? Does your chart show any hint as of when implantation happened ? We are behind you ! Coco xx I have not been charting and do not have any idea...
Does anyone have any postive stories about low hcg? I had my beta today (14DPIUI) and my hvg is only 43. Progesterone is really good at 42, but the nurse was not optimistic. Another beta on Wednesday to check doubling time.... I really, really, really do not want to go through this again.