or Connect

Posts by grace's voice

The pain will likely not subside completely right away... it takes up to 6 months for the relaxin to return to normal and the ligaments to tighten back up.  I know my hips are always sore for a month or two after the baby is born just like they are during pregnancy.  Esp if I lay on one side or sit in one position too long while nursing. 
Thanks.  At least its nice to know I'm not the only one.  I can't understand why other women are so excited to go into labor.  I mean, yeah, I want to be on the other side, but not at the cost of that pain!  No wine for me, alcohol gives me panic attacks too lol  One sip and I heat up inside and it freaks me out.  
I could go into labor with my 4th child at any moment.  This will be my 4th homebirth.  My 1st 2 I had no early labor, it just came out of nowhere, full intensity.  #1 took 3 hrs, #2 took 2 hrs 20 mins, #3 5 hrs 45 mins.  The last 2 I woke up early in the morning in labor.   I'm panicked pretty much all of the time.  It freaks me out that it could happen at any moment and I have no way of knowing when that is.  I'm constantly woken up by contraction and I panic...
BUMP.  Heeelp!!
I have PSD as well, I had it last pg too.  My husband is a Chiropractor, so I get adjustments frequently.  He specializes in activator (which is MUCH better for pregnancy) and does the Webster Technique on me.  I would probably be in even more pain if I wasn't able to get adjusted frequently.  It will take a good number of adjustments to really get things to where they're supposed to be, it sounds like an injury from long ago.  What will happen is the muscles (because...
For most of this pregnancy I've felt like I'm suffocating.  Like, I can get plenty of air IN, I just feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen.  About 2 months ago I was discovered to be anemic, so I assumed that was the issue.  My mw put me on Floradix and my hemoglobin is now 10 something, not quite as high as she wanted it, but high enough to legally homebirth so I assume at a safe level.  But I STILL feel like I'm suffocating a lot of the time!  I've been super...
Will do, thanks!
I haven't had saturation checked... the only way to do that would be at a hospital, no?  The bummer is it comes and goes all day long so if I were to go to the hospital I might not be having it when I get there.    I would assume my mw carries oxygen to births.  I'll be sure to ask her.  I would really have liked an oxygen tank the whole pregnancy though!   If I could figure out what's causing it I'm sure the anxiety would go WAY down.  I was hoping someone here...
For most of this pregnancy I've felt like I'm suffocating.  Like, I can get plenty of air IN, I just feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen.  About 2 months ago I was discovered to be anemic, so I assumed that was the issue.  My mw put me on Floradix and my hemoglobin is now 10 something, not quite as high as she wanted it, but high enough to legally homebirth so I assume at a safe level.  But I STILL feel like I'm suffocating a lot of the time!  I've been super...
We are planning our 4th homebirth.  All of the others were waterbirths at home, we'll see if this baby is born in the water as well