or Connect

Posts by maxwill129

I really think it's a pretty name, and Natalie isn't all that common right now! I think you should use it. How many people really know the names of playboy pinups?
TickleToes- temp didn't go down by too much, so I'm stilling holding out hope for you! Stay strong, ladies! We can do it!!!
We're TTC #5! In the 2ww right now. Will be testing soon. I REALLY want o have a fifth child, DH does but doesn't. So if we're not pregnant this cycle we may take a break to really think about if we want one. Although I told DH yesterday, we may regret not having another child but we'll never regret having the fifth one...
TickleToes...how is your temp this morning?! I'm impatiently waiting!!! Praying for a BFP for you!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Ms. B. Sprout Great! This will be the first time I've had testing buddies! Now it's confession time: I also secretly tested this morning. Of course it was negative. But I was only 9 DPO. Hope springs eternal, but I have to say at this point all I have is hope. No symptoms to speak of. This is my 4th cycle TTC and now I just assume I am not pg until I see the positive test. So here's to Monday morning!...
By the way, I just decided that I'm pregnant. And then I won't obsess until the 5th waiting to test. Think that will work?
Quote: Originally Posted by RollerCoasterMama You soooo need to test tomorrow if your temp doesn't go down in the morning! It looks super promising!!! I like to enable. I agree!!! Test! Test! Test! And when you get your BFP don't forget to post a picture of it (yes, I know that's weird, but it makes me feel all giddy inside!).
I keep thinking if I lurk long enough I will find the best kept secret- something that really CAN tell you if you're pregnant during the 2ww before an HPT tells you! *sigh* Waiting really stinks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Ms. B. Sprout Me too! I'll be 11 DPO. I'll test too. I'll be 11 DPO then and I just don't think I can hold out until the 5th!!! I already tested on Friday (too early-only 8 DPO, but I had a test sitting here and just couldn't resist!)