or Connect

Posts by jgreer

At home ICI (insems at 12 and 24 hours after +OPK) using frozen anon the first try. We were amazed that it actually worked. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant as of today!
Megan, We decided the first 3 cycles will be attempted at home. After that, we will move to IUI (if necessary) in the doctor's office. In terms of cost, my insurance is pretty good. IUI would only cost us a little over $40, plus the cost of sperm. But, we wanted to try at home for personal reasons. We'd rather not do it in such a clinical setting, if possible. I imagine you are getting antsy. I'm hoping that I won't be next month. I have a lot of things to do...
I'll be 34 in about a week and we're TTC #1. Our first try will be in February (anonymous, frozen, ICI).
I would suggest buying some new vitamins because although the ones you still have have not expired, vitamins do lose their potency as they age. My doctor suggested that I take a good daily multi vitamin and an extra folic acid supplement (enough to be taking at least 800mcg between the multi and the supplement). Good luck.
How are things going ladies? I haven't been able to step things up as I planned this week. The next 3-4 days will be odd for me too as I'll be out of town. But, I'm determined to crank it up. We have to pay special attention to our plan next week. Turkey is not fundamentally bad for people trying to lose weight (it's actually pretty good), but gravy, pie, etc. is not good. Let's exercise portion control to get us through! The food is good and it's once a year....
We're just trying to help you understand that you can save a lifetime of depression and difficulty if you get evaluations and talk to someone now rather than several years down the road. If you want the best for your children and family, it makes sense to give it a try. It's REALLY good that you've experienced a period of calm. Just know that no matter how hard you try, it won't likely last. You may get evaluations and the doctors could say, "You know what?...
I'm glad you're feeling better too, but you need to get an evaluation (for both of you). This is classic. I have seen it before. A person is at their wit's end, feels like they might need to do something drastic, then they think about it for awhile, think they've gained a new perspective, and everything will be better from that point on. It's just your body saying, "Hey, I can't take this much constant stress, so I'm gonna take a little break." That doesn't make the...
Quote: Originally Posted by futuremommy Hi Ladies, Is anyone else afraid to get on the scales? It's now or never. If you want to be motivated. You have to know where you're starting. Plus, the horror of seeing the actual number can be a motivator too! Quote: I buy veggies and they just go bad...It's just me.....In the new yr I will be ttc with DI IUI...It should be easier to loose weight when you live by yourself but there...
Quote: Originally Posted by USAmma It sounds like you need to get your dd evaluated to rule out any issues she may have. She may have some inborn behavioral issues that you can help her with. Secondly, I think you need to find a counselor to rule out any issues you may have. There's nothing to be embarassed by if you have issues. . . we all do at some point in our lives. I totally agree with this statement. My sister was like this, and my...
Three words. Scheduling, Self Discipline. Your getting rid of pets because you're having a baby? I can't imagine that.