or Connect

Posts by AvalonDaughter

My goal this week. Slow down to pause and take a moment each day to yourself and make a list of what my goals are to get more organized.
I see that many of you are Flyladies . . . I must admit that I could never make her system work for me . . . it didn't seem to fit well with the life of a family with very young children (for instance, dropping whatever you're doing to declutter a particular space . . . just couldn't do it!). But some of us can use that technique and others a different one. I also found Flylady not very helpful for me and my two little ones! Declutttering each and everyday is too...
I see that many of you are Flyladies . . . I must admit that I could never make her system work for me . . . it didn't seem to fit well with the life of a family with very young children (for instance, dropping whatever you're doing to declutter a particular space . . . just couldn't do it!). But some of us can use that technique and others a different one. I also found Flylady not very helpful for me and my two little ones! Declutttering each and everyday is too...
Oops forgot one more thing. Talked to the Ped today about it again. They said to use 1% hydrocortosone cream. Has anyone found this to work? Or is this again just a topical solution? And does not get to the root of the problem? Thanks.
Jane thank you for the hug and encouragement. Ok I will ask you again. Can you tell me where to go on the site to get the written version of what to eat those first two weeks? Would a brown rice and veggie diet it do it for two weeks? Thanks for the support it is VERY appreciated!!!!
Great topic. I just wonder also as someone said why have so many people had to go on them. Is our society just more tolerant of them or is the diagnosis more common or what. Or is it that we are just too hard on ourselves? I know that a male friend of mine said to me one day it seems that all of your female friends are on some sort of drug for depression or anxiety. Why is that? I don't know. But, I wonder if it is sign of the times?? Not a good one? I AM NOT...
I heard your pain. There is a lot in the archives and there have been a lot of discussions. I am TRYING to get motivated to do an elimination diet. It should be motivating that it will help but it just seems TO overwhelming right now : Wish it was not. Good luck to you.
I am just curious. Why an elimination diet? How did you all know it is or was allergy - food related? Was there something you all read or how did you know?
Thank you all for the info. I will check out the Nature's Gate!
I love mine!!!!!! I am using it right now for tonight's dinner. I have a Hamilton Beach! The large one (really large!) Great great great investment! And easy to use