or Connect

Posts by Got_Cloth

when i went to my first OB appt, a month ago, he told me to stop taking my prenatals, since i am sick. He knows we try to eat,very healhty, all whole foods, and mostly veg. ( meat only 1 or 2 times a week) Now that i am starting to feel better, i am thiking about taking some at night. I am just so worn out, i wonder if vitamins will help me.
im feeling movement. i think. not everyday, and not all the time. just random movements. Hubby tells me it must be gas, but i like to tell myself it is the baby, even if it is gas, because it makes me feel like all is good.
right before i got pregnant this time, i went to the dentist and found that while pregnant iwth my son, i earned myself 8 cavities. I feel like i dont want to get them done, because o fhte baby, but it is probably better, to get them done, than to wind up with more extensive dental work. i am actually calling my dentist, to ask if there were some worse than others, that i should do while pregnant, or if they are all pretty small, and if i can wait until after the baby...
my peeing has increased a ton over the last few days. I was waking up once or twice a night, and now it is like 4 times a night. I know that will get better though soon, after my bladder and uterus are no longer competing. Also I have horrible insomnia. I keep trying to sleep at night, but it doesnt go well, but i can nap during the day. That is, except the fact i have 4 other kids that need attention. LOL
I told my OB at 26ish weeks, with my son. He laughed, as a nervous reaction, but overall supported my choice. He continued to see me. I was able to get my NST's when i went past due. ( personal choice due to having had many pregnancy losses). He was very nice about it. I wound up still being pregnant at 42 weeks and asked to be induced. ( again personal choice, because i was worried about the lack of movement from baby) When i went in to be induced, he had ordered pit. I...
i hid my last pregnancy until i was about 20 weeks. It was not easy, as it was my 13th pregnacy, and i am a bigger girl, and all my fluff moved to the front to make me look more pregnant than i was. This time, there was no hiding it. By the time i was 7 weeks, it was obvious. I had just lost about 25 lbs, and it looked like i gained it back overnight. I told my mom, a couple days before mothers day. I was not even 8 weeks. I wanted to her "get over it" before i saw her...
I am about 11 weeks now, and i am starting to feel better. I am more tired than before, and i have more pain while nursing, but i havent thrown up since friday. I have a couple good days, then a day of nausea. I feel like i have turned a corner. I was even able to go out to dinner last night, and not feel miserable while there. So anyone else having more good days, and starting to feel better?
I just want to with you love and luck. I have read all kind of studies about FAS, while looking into becoming a foster parent. I do not drink anymore, but was a teenage alcoholic, of alcoholic parents. My husband and i have chosen to not ever have alcohol, and i was fortunate to be able to quit, when i was 17. I will say that my mom drank thru her pregnancy with me, and my little brother. She miscarried between us, because she got drunk and fell, and it induced...
i am 10-11 weeks, and i was having those pains last saturday. I was freaked out, and it hurt so bad. I think i remember it with my son, thru the whole pregnancy.
Quote: Originally Posted by mckittre Thanks all. I'm still waiting to tell real life folks for another week or two, but I figure since the 10w 6d ultrasound was good, my chances are pretty good. In some ways, I'm sure it will be hard to have 2 little ones in diapers, harder to carry them on hikes/walks, etc... But then I remember that I never played much with my little brothers because they were too young (4 and 13 years younger than me), and maybe...