or Connect

Posts by Got_Cloth

I feel like my milk is drying up, all of a sudden. I am not ready to wean DS. Is there anything i can do? The last few days, he is nursing twice in the morning, and then normally once later in the day/before bed. He has just been too busy to care otherwise. I really wanted him to nurse until at least 15 months, if not 2 years or more. Any ideas?
i prefer close together babies My kids were spaced 13 months between 1 and 2, 22 months between 2 and 3. There is 5 1/2 years between 3 and 4, and there will be about 18-19 months between 4 adn 5 I think it is fun!
i am very very sorry, your little baby died. Wishing for peace for you and your family
All of my living children are Rainbow babies. Dh and i lost our first baby at 5 weeks, then twins at 18-22 weeks, to twin to twin tranfusion, then went on to have 3 girls, in 3 years. After our 3rd living dd, we had 15 months of infertility, then a 5 week miscarriage, a boy at 21 weeks, a boy at 18 weeks, and a boy at 15 weeks, another miscarriage at 6 weeks, another miscarriage at 4-5 weeks, Our miracle baby boy, now 11 months, and another mc at 4 -5 weeks, and now are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Funny Face Welcome Melissa! We're still nursing around the clock. Despite my severe morning sickness, the meds and some dehydration my milk is still okay and DS is nursing as much as ever. I'm planning on continuing as long as possible and nightweaning closer to the birth if possible. we recently started night weaning, only because we are trying to get him to sleep more. He was waking every 30-45 minutes, all...
welcome! i had a natural induction with my son, after he didnt want to get out, after 42 weeks. My faith in hospital births has been slghtly restored, and we are seeing the same OB this time ( he didnt even use meds to induce, just broke my water and let me go, no iv, no drugs, water labor, eating and drinking the whole time) but we might UC at the end. It will just be nice to have a relationship with an OB, in case, in my gut, i feel i need to be in a hospital. I...
Name: Melissa Nursling(s): Diesel 11 months Weeks Pg: 7 weeks Nursing how much/often? 5-10 What would you like to share? I have been worried about a milk decrease for weeks, then this morning i woke up engorged, for the first time since D was a new baby. I am glad he can open his mouth wider than a newborn, because he easily latched and emptied my breast, though it took 2 nursing sessions. LOL Now the other side is starting to get engorged. I am also, very happy, that...
i have had one ultrasound already, and will have another in 4 weeks. After that, we will just listen for the heartbeat. I have laready declined the nuchal translucency test, and I will be having a level 2 scan at a high risk OB office. However, i have a crazy pregnancy history. This is my 14th pregnancy, i have only 4 living kids. the reassurance, and decrease in stress, from seeing the baby is OK, far outweighs the risk. in 2006-2008 I lost 3 babies in a row, in the...
i like having a later due date, when the end comes. I would never go before 36 weeks, so i dont have to worry about that, but i DO go over, and having a later due date, actually helps keep everyone calm at the end. I figure,in the end, i just bought myself 5 more days.
i just got home from my first OB check. I am only have ONE baby, ( YAY) and they changed my due date to Christmas Day. I was hopeful that i wouldnt have to be pregnant longer than i thought, but i suspected, because i think i have slow implanting babies. So i go back in a month. I am releived that baby has a heartbeat. and my OB supports breastfeeding while pregnant ( which i needed my DH to hear) and i look forward to a healthy pregnancy.