or Connect

Posts by Mosersgirl2012

Hey Everyone... If there's anyone out there that has been through this or something very simular, I would appreciate your input. I was recently on the bc pill ortho tricyclin lo. I had been taking it for 16months without a problem. Then all of a sudden, I bled for five weeks straight. My Dr. told me it was probably the pill, to not take it for a few days and see how things go. Well its been now 5 weeks without the pill and without having my period. My period was due...
I've had 16 people look at my previous thread in this forum, and none of you have answers. What's this world coming to when I'm looking for help and no one has answers, geez... lol.. I just thought I'd let you all know that I had a blood test done today and tomorrow I get my answers. The doctor sent me for a blood test to check and make sure I'm not pregnant, but she said that there is a chance. As for me and how I'm doing is alright, a little stressed, 17 and possibly...
Hello, My name is Nancy and I'm 17, I'm a newbie here, really only cause I have questions that I hope can be answered, hopefully someone knows.. I can't talk to my doctor til monday, so I am sort of hoping someone will know something to at least ease my mind. I sort of spotted you can say, it was pink and it lasted for 4days and stayed light and pink for all four. 6 days later I got my period for only 4 days (usually it's 7). Now only 4 days later, I'm bleeding again. I...