or Connect

Posts by Spock

We did this and we didn't get anything new.  Just a copy of his Chinese birth certificate and adoption decree.  Other people have received copies of the immigration medical exam but for some reason we didn't.  I was disappointed that I didn't get any new info.   As for wording, I think I put something like "we request all documents and photos pertaining to the adoption of ."
The rules changed in 2007 and now you have to be off any psych meds for a certain amount of time.   I can't remember exactly how long but I think it was something like 2 years.
She's beautiful!  Congratulations!
One that I really like is China Adoption Talk.  Her daughters are from China but she discusses wider issues around adoption too.
Quote: Originally Posted by EFmom We worked with this agency for our two adoptions from China. If this woman had been honest about having problems with the child, I cannot believe they wouldn't have gotten her in touch with local resources to help. I know for a fact that they have worked with other families to rehome children when the original placements have broken down. I don't get why the home study agency isn't being held accountable. To...
We bought the Asian boy version of this doll for ds and it's really cute. It looks like the Hispanic girl is the only one in stock right now. http://www.dollslikeme.com/store/p/2...oms-Dolls.html