or Connect

Posts by <<<Scarlet>>>

My husband was arrested this past sunday. Monday morning at the bond hearing his bail was raised from 5k, to 25k since he was not from that state. I was working on getting the 25 hundred together all week. On Friday around 6pm he calls me. I was on my way to the bondsman, I had just gotten enough to bail him out. He had been released. I confirmed with the bondsman that he had not done it already since we had not paid him. We also know that he didn't do it, because my DPs...
Because i'm a proud momma (and baby is napping)heres some more pics.... first minutes... another pic of my niece (left) and daughter (right) beauty.... She is 1month and 1 week old today.... Nursing is going great......=) She is sleeping good, obviously not 'thru the night' but that is to be expected. Her brothers and sisters LOVE her. I realized that I don't have nearly half of her baby pics on my flickr account, so I'm gunna go upload....
Took a semi-leave to find a rhythm to the changes our newest babe has brought... Here is our birth story.... Pictures here..... (on flickr.... just scroll to the right...) FAV pic right here... My sister had her baby two days before ... Heres both of them Thursday, March 11th, 2010 Yesterday my baby girl Vivian Claire was born. 39 weeks and 5 days. Lori, our wonderful midwife, came over around 10:30am. She checked my blood pressure and it was normal as usual. I...
I'm looking for advice for my sister.... 6 months ago She and her boyfriend moved into a house. Our area had thousands of homes build in the last 5 years SPECIFICIALLY to rent out/ make a profit on. Many people we knew were living in homes and suddenly found out the home they rented was being foreclosed upon and they needed to move. My sister was worried about that and asked the soon-to-be-landlord if the home was in foreclosure and he said no. As far as I know she didn't...
Thinking about you !!!!! Hope all is well...
Quote: Originally Posted by choli Well, at least you are honest and not pretending that the shower is about celebrating an upcoming new life. That is the ONLY reason I had my shower.... I had one with my first.... with this baby, I am in a different relationship and my DP's mother is over the moon with excitement and WANTED SOOO badly to throw a shower, so because the point (to me) of a shower is to celebrate the new baby I agreed, even though...
Quote: Originally Posted by HisBeautifulWife Asking for cash and then a wishing well?!?! I read this as asking for cash, then having the wishing well as the spot to put the cards (cash inside).... Did I get that wrong??
Quote: Originally Posted by smeisnotapirate I teach kids, so I am really active. Last night I was dancing with a bunch of my students and I got "you should really stop. That baby is going to fall out if you keep jumping around!" I just looked at them. Luckily her 14yo daughter rolled her eyes and said "Sometimes you're really dumb, mom. Even I know that doesn't happen." okay I love her daughters response..... I have an inlaw that always calls...
All of these babies being born has seriously added some reality to this pregnancy. Time has been flying during this pregnancy and I can't even believe I am 39 weeks !!!!!! I've just been coasting all this time, Now i'm reading all of these wonderful birth stories, and seeing these gorgeous pictures of these March babies. Congrats to those in their baby moon, and happy thoughts for those still pregnant......
oww, I hate when mine is moving during a BH, seriously NOT a good feeling !!!! good luck getting sleep, easier said than done when you know baby may be on their way !!!!!