or Connect

Posts by shell024

Oh my goodness I am so sorry. I am also in shock that if he is one to do the "right" thing that he would leave you when you are still recovering. I agree with those who said to grieve, and also to get professional support. This is a very vulnerable time for you, and with the dramatic hormonal changes and huge life change, I would definitely make professional support a priority if it were me. HUGE HUGS mama, I am sending all my love and strength to you right now!
How much did you start at? How much are you taking now if you're currently on it, and how do you feel? What is/was your "theraputic" dose?
I'm on 20mg Prozac. I started on 10mg. It has helped my patience, but I will be asking my psychiatrist about possibly increasing again, or trying something else, or adding something, I don't know... because the rage is still there. It pops up here and there. But yes, I have noticed a difference after starting the meds. I say try it if thats what you think may help. I was pretty angry, and was trying natural things too, but there weren't helping, and I didn't have time...
Yes, I don't see why both parents must sign a daycare consent form (is that what the form is?). I would *think* that as long as you had the reg fees and first month's payment and forms signed by at least one parent (all forms I've seen didn't require X DP to sign...thats kinda strange...), they would take the girls. I say call the daycare owner and try to work something out. Show her some money and maybe she'll make an exception.
Thanks mamas I would really like to thank any and every mama who gave me even the tiniest bit of support when I reached (cried) out. I actually went and looked up the last thread I started here and I saw I had deleted it. Thinking back, I was so ashamed at the time of who I had become, and what I was feeling. I wish I could go back to those moments when I was crumbled in a sobbing heap on the kitchen floor cursing the universe and begging for someone to listen,...
Not sure if anyone here remembers me or anything about my story... The last time I posted on here, I was in a horrible, dark, dangerous place. I was abusing my son. And feeling completely horrible about it, and like I was failing in all areas. I had suicidal thoughts, and then feeling even more horrible that I couldn't even do that, because then I would have even more guilt (um...after I was gone??). I just couldn't take the thought of leaving my kids without a mother....
Holy cow, I can't believe how this thread has developed!
Wow, I didn't think there would be any replies! :LOL Kate, YES of COURSE I remember you. And, no, I never painted that darn turtle!!! :LOL How do I find your forum (when it is up that is... teehee) Glad some people are enjoying my blog. I went from no blog to all-of-a-sudden-super-inspiration-can't-stop-writing-Blog! Lol Most of what is in my blog came from real inspiration (for me anyway). What a change when you take responsibility! But I have to always...
No ideas, I'd probably give the same answer. More hugs to you mama, you don't need to have all the strength you know, you can pull it from other sources. I don't mean that in a hippidy dippity way, just that you can let that burden off your shoulders and know that there is strength coming to you from elsewhere (us, the universe, your support people, whomever!!).
I'd like to chime in. I haven't posted in awhile, I think the last time I posted, I was in the throes. I had PPD with suicidal thoughts, but no intention of carrying them out. I finally made a few big life changes. Started phone consultations with Dr. Bennett (author of PPD for Dummies), ended a toxic relationship, and got on Prozac. About two weeks in, things shifted. I came across Ho'oponopono (a Hawaiian healing process), which sounds kind of similar to what the...