or Connect

Posts by jorismom

doing my own test.. thanks
I wish you peace in whatever you decide. I know that if I were to become pregnant I would be seriously asking myself the same question. I only have one, but her needs and the needs of my family already leave me feeling like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. Not to mention the fact that DH and I realized we have the odds stacked against us genetically. I do agree w/ the PP who was discussing the fact that most women who believe that abortion is a valid...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessy1019 I'm sincerely curious. Me too.
Quote: Originally Posted by blessed Nearly everyone says full, like bull and cool, like tool. So are you saying full and cool to sound like 'full and cull'? Or are you saying full and cool to sound like 'fool and cool'? I think that the people who think they are saying the two the same are simply not able to distinguish the difference between how the words sound and how they appear in writing :. :
Shafted by the Stimulus Package! Ouch....
Are you ready? It's May and vulvas are in bloom!
My heart is breaking for your brother. I have to say that I agree with you that this is abusive. I don't think that there is much you can do but be there for your brother. I am sure that having you to validate his feelings does help him. At least he has you. Since you say that he doesnt believe in the doctrines of the church but is forced to practice by your parents, this is one situation where I would actually advocate that he not be completely honest. It truly...
I am so sorry for your loss.
Quote: Originally Posted by orangefoot I don't think 'should' is relevant really as I'm sure it is something related to balance, length of arms, flexibility, gross motor and fine motor control. I'm not kidding! Bum wiping requires a very complex set of skills and not all children will be able to do them at the same age. Quote: Originally Posted by Kira's mom somewhere (on this site?) i read that a child should be able to wipe...
Welcome! I have no idea why I remembered that movie.