or Connect

Posts by itsajenism

Congratulations!
I asked my midwife (who is also a naturopath) and she said arnica won't help the pain, but will help all of the swelling/bruising.She suggested cramp bark and ibuprofen for pain.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Emmett was born this morning at 10:05am after about 4 hours of prodromal labor and an hour of active. Midwives arrived  about 15 minutes before he was born.    He spent most of the first 3 hours alert, looking around and nursing a ton.    7 pounds, 14 ounces... I can't remember how long he is.     
Baby Emmett is here! Fast and Intense. Born at 10:05am after 4 hours of random prodromal stuff and 1 hour of active labor!  :D
Sending good thoughts your way aruss!    Most definitely in labour here, too! Midwife on her way. Really want to get into the bath or shower but last two times I did that I hit transition almost immediately and ended up having a baby within 15 minutes after. Trying to wait until midwife gets here... or DH gets back from dropping DS1 off at school.
Alright... I've had some pretty convincing contractions for the past hour. Averaging 7 minutes apart and 45-60 seconds long. *crossing fingers*
  Oh, good call! Forgot all about Arnica. 
I don't know how I forgot about the after pains! Especially with this being baby #3. Ack...