or Connect

Posts by Ltlfaery

I think I will stay close tunm and the downtown courts. I want to be close to work and school. We have fam in the ne so that would be acceptable too. Thanks!
Hello!! I am planning to move to ABQ in December. I am looking at daycare/preschools online, and would LOVE some insights. My kids (will be 2 and 4) currently go to a montessori here in las vegas, NV, and ideally I'd like to keep them in one. I am not too happy with the prices, I thought tuition would be lower than here, but it doesn't seem so. There's so many though! Any reviews, likes and dislikes are very welcome. thanks!
Was this your first birth? Yes Was the transfer unexpected? i.e. -- did a similar problem arise in previous births? n/a Was it an emergency transfer or did your HCP provider anticipate a problem? it developed over days of labor, not an emergent transfer. DH drove us. How was the problem discovered? I was 9.5 cm dilated, with a lip of cervix. the whole time had back labor and had been actively working with the doulas to change DD's position with no...
ditto the ladies. an IBCLC now, and don't wait for the pump. Call LLL and ask them where you can rent one. --it's not worth th emoney to go get a medela, just rent a hospital grade, cheaper adn better, I clarify because that's what I did with DD, and the hospital grades were much better (did that with DS) Why wouldn't WIC give it to you that day? Though Iagree that you needed to supplement, dont' use the bottles only. what veganone said about triple feedings is...
has anyone had 'somewhat' painful thrush, but bearable? for how long? i've been aweful with my diet the last couple of days, and I can't tell if it's back or not. I mean, i have pain on my nipples (about 60 percent of the time)with the letdown and sometiems more of the feeding, and in between feedings I have some stabbing pains as well. But some feedings aren't painfulf. the pain goes up and down, mostly worse in the evening, and i feel better in the morning. don't know...
I wanted to offer a My LC had adviced me when i was engorged and in pain that I could fill up the tub as high as it would go with as warm water as I can stand, and get in on all four, and massage there, because the gravity/warm water would help drain my breasts. I coudln't get much out with the pump, and DS was in the NICU, it helped. If you're dealign with oversupply, how about cabbage leaves? have you tried those? I used them when I had mastitis with DD, and I was...
1. laundry: how much vinegar and/or gse do you add to a load? do you really wash sheets every day? --I add about half a cup. Yes, I changed them every day, and washed them every 2 days so I could wash 2 sets together. down to every 2-3 days right now. Its a pain, but I leak a lot at night, and DS spits up, so I wanted to make sure we didn't reinfect ourselves. 2. diflucan: are you ok taking this? I took it. i don't think i was 'ok' ok, but having used everything...
i'm still here as well. I started diflucan the week before last, 7 days, and nystatin for babe. In the suspension. I didn't have luck getting the powder, and since we hadn't tried it, I gave it a go. I also went on a true candida diet. So I was doing Diflucan for me Nystatin for baby Vinegar/teatree oil rinse after nursing and then applying GSE -GSE orally -Probiotics -digestive enzymes -Garlic capsules, plus the garlic in the candida diet -Taking a multivitamin...
I was an A before pregnancy, go up to a small c while engorged (i think maybe full c this second pregnancy) and settle back into a full b for the first few months. I've used a PIS (with DD) a symphony, and a lactina (for DS while in the NICU) and I currently have an Isis and like it. I just don't use the 'comfort' insert.
can you wait til he's asleep and 'slip' in the cue tip. That's what I do, and it's worked so far. I treat after feedings at night. During the day I do before feedings for him, after feedings for my nipples with the GSE, and I've been putting some bicarb in his mouth after feedings as well. (poor guy).