or Connect

Posts by mom2dea

Noppers cause he made to much for Medicaid . We are right on the boarder of  we make jsut enough for no help but we aren't making it . Thanks for the suggestions :)  I did babysit for 4 hours today for some gas money for my hubby .
Can I join you ladies ? i know August is over but I need some motivation . My husbands job switched insurence and the cost went up by almost 400.00 a paycheck so we had to drop to a lower plan . Within 18 monthes of being on the lower plan we have about 15thousand dollars in medical bills . All of them call all of the time and i can not pay on them all at once . Its so fustrating :(   Then as soon as I feel like I am in controll  Hubby takes a new job , more time at...
Wow this month has already been bad for us . We had one daughter get the Flu , another got bitten by a dog and then tpday the baby gets a UTI with a temp of 103.3 . I am still keeping track but we are by no means have no spend days right now but my goal is toget us back on track !!!! Feb 1st - CVS deals 40.00 Feb 2nd - Kroger 19.09 Lots of deals Feb 3rd - Food shopping publix 32.00 and then at Publix (a diffrent one) 12.00 Lunch out 36.00 Feb 4th - Hair...
Well I am finally able to update I have had major sick kids here and just not can think clearly. Jamie if you can update me that would be great Sarah from SC BS#0 - done BS#1 - done BS#2 - Just paid off 1 card and 3100.00 towards Dh student loan !!! We have 1000.0 left on the student loan and his car will be paid of Friday and our other CC will be paid off on Monday so we only have that Student laon left BS#3-Have not started yet will in March BS#3.5...
can you post a link here when you do
I am Sarah Mom to 4 kids 8 and younger . We are doing the no spend cause we are trying to pay off debt and start living under what we bring home !!! We NEED to do this as we are about to lose our Daughters SSI and we need to learn to live witout it befor that happenes. Our goals are to get back to the basics !! Jan was a hard month both Emotional and Financial So I need to get back on track this month ! Goals ~ 18 no spend days ~ 11 Budget spending days ~...
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy van and christmas money spent for the month (we have a monthly christmas budget ) Jan 6th ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom Sarah -- Oh my goodness! I hope your daughter won't have any scarring. Do you have any idea why your dog bit her? That has to be so traumatic for everyone involved. And I hope your other daughter gets to feeling better too. You have bigger things to worry about than saving a few dollars. Thanks !!! We are pray we are over a yucky hump and can get back on track . We did good for the most part...
Well I will not make my goals due to good reason , My daughter was bite in the face by our family dog so we had an ER visit right at lunch time so eating out and such . Then Friday My other daughter got sick so off to another Dr and lunch out agian and then Dinner out as well sence we were out all day and I did not get to go shopping like I was suppose to . So its been a hard few days but No regret honestly we had to do it . Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for...
yes we have we make just over the limit . We are in the income braket that you finally make to much for state help but yet make to little to aford it on your own . Threw Dh job it would be 850.00 a MONTH . And he only brings home 990.00every 2 weeks so we can't send almost half of his income to health care