or Connect

Posts by mom2dea

Well we added a Much needed debt to our list yesterday My Daughter was bite by our house dog on the eye and had to have stitches, antibiotics and pain meds all in the ER . We have no medical insurence so I am sure the bill will be huge . But we HAD to go so I am not regretting going but I do hate the debt it comes with !
We are doing 3 monthes of savings plus the 1,000.00 in a regualr checking account . Then we are going to start adding 12 % more to out retierment and then start putting 10.00 towards each child ESA accounts every paycheck (80.00 a month for us) and then we have to save money for AC/heating system that we will need to buy with in 3 years . Then we need to save for a new family van/SUV as dh car can not fit us all and the van is 8 yrs old so prob within 3-5 yrs I will...
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy van and christmas money spent for the month (we have a monthly christmas budget ) Jan 6th ...
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy van and christmas money spent for the month (we have a monthly christmas budget ) Jan 6th ...
I would keep 1,000.00 in the savings and use the other 500.00 on the CC. It would mean for less on intrest next month and you would still have an emergency fund saved up .
Well I have decided to get AAA . But on a diffrent note I was able to pay 520.00 towards the CC instead of buying a new door . We did 95% of our taxes and we are getting enought back to pay off DH car so we are super excited this bumped our debt repayment plan up by 3 monthes !!! Anyways thats our update !!!
Its hard for me to get here on the weekends But I am here now so i figured I would post . Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy...
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieR Groceries, books for the kids, or sell the gift certificate on ebay (they go for 80 to 90 cents on the dollar) and use the cash toward debt or whatever. Just some ideas! Jackie You can buy groceries on amazon ???? Sarah
Oh we added back the 145.00 we had to use out of our emergency fund yesterday so thats fully funded agian !!! We also sat down and wrote out our budget for feb and we are both feeling really good about it !