or Connect

Posts by mom2dea

Fustrated here and need some thoughts Our electric bill was 341.00 with the heat at 63/63 turned off at night and during the day if we would be gone during the day . When it has been warmer outside no air on for us . I am so fustrated I am FREEZING all the time I have 4 kids DS witch sleeps in TWO turtle necks cause he is so cold . the baby in a onise outfit and blanket sleeper . What eles can I do . ???? So tired Sarah
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy van and christmas money spent for the month (we have a monthly christmas budget ) Jan 6th ...
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy van and christmas money spent for the month (we have a monthly christmas budget ) Jan 6th ...
Anyone care to list what sales they got this week at what stores using what coupons ????? I am trying to be like this and I am getting better but I need help !
Shane - Sarah from SC can you put done next to IRS and Verizon Wireless ? Thanks so much !!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by starling&diesel Mom2dea ... Is your car older? Do you tend to lock your keys in or drain your battery? Do you drive a lot? Do you drive alone with the children? Do you live rurally? Are you comfortable changing a tire by yourself? Do you get three or more roadside assists included in your AAA fee? Can you share the membership with your partner for the same price if s/he uses a second vehicle? If you said yes to any...
Quote: Originally Posted by shanetedissac AAA is not a 'need'. Your emergency fund is there to cover those needs. I'd put the money to the debt. Be well, Thank you I needed to hear this !!!
Ok I need some help .... I need to know what to do ... We got some money yesterday and Iam about to pay off the IRS 755.00 then we need to finish paying off verizon 200.00 now I have some money left to put on our lowest debt CC but my question is we no longer have cell phones (we are paying off the cancelation fee ) and my AAA just expired and I have 4 kids . So I renew our AAA or send that 64.00 to the CC ?? Basically is AAA a need or not ? BTW I Do have a ...