or Connect

Posts by mom2dea

where are you shopping ? I did some coupons and such at publix last night and walked out spending 11.12 on 26.00 worth of stuff but that does not sound as goos as you did .
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy van and christmas money spent for the month (we have a monthly christmas budget ) Jan 6th ...
I have been having a hard time getting here to post . I hope I get better this week !! Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Jan 4th - Drs in the monring then then we went and got food for the house spent 24.00 Jan 5th - gas fo rmy van...
What are you all selling to make some money ? It seem like lots here are selling diffrent items .
Yes we have stope using CC and close them as we pay them off . We have two open and have not used them sence Sept 1 month befor we started the program
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks .$ 20.00 gas in Dh car . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Jan 3rd - No Spend we did drive to home depot to look at doors and windows . Goals : 2/20 No spend Days 1/11 Spent in Budget 20/160 On gas for the whole month /2 = /40.00 eating out days (1 at church and 1 while waiting for the evening service ) Save 27.00/160.00 for the...
WOW is all I can say about the windows and doors !!!!!!!! french door 500.00 plus molding plus taxes and then 300.00 for install Windows about 515.00 a piece including everything . We do not have that kind of money so we will not be doing it I don't think . We will sit in cold !!!!
Shane ~ I am in South Carolina Thanks for putting the 1st page together .
I need some help everyone ... We brought a new house about 10 month ago and now that its cold out I am noticing that the windows and doors are letting in TONS of cold air . Our electric bill was 311.00 with the heat at 65 degress . I can not put it down any lower as we have a newborn ! And we can not afford much more on an electric bill . We are having someone come over to look at the doors , windows and instalation in the Attic . Would you take this kind of money...
Quote: Originally Posted by tannersmommy Did you guys suspend your contributions to your 401K plans while doing BS1 & 2? I am trying to decide whether to suggest this to DH or not, because I'm sure he is going to balk at it. But that's what Dave says to do (which is funny to type, b/c my DH is "Dave" too - ha ha). DH's work does a 6% match, which is phenomenal, and I hate to give that up, but if it means getting out of debt quicker, maybe we should do...