or Connect

Posts by mom2dea

Way to go Jamie !!!! Hi All I am here agian I am Sarah mom to 4 kids and wife to a wonderfull Dh that is so on board with getting debt free Westarted the program in Oct and we have the : 1000.00 in emergency fund started also started 401K , got life insurence on both of us , got reid of a Disney Vacation Home and our Cell phones !!!! We paid off 2 CC (1,000.00) , Medical bill (125.00), My mom (600.00) Now we have: Verizon Wireless 175.00 (We canceled our...
Jan 1st- 52.00 at Target for Christmas items for next year (75% off ) Also paid the bills for the next 2 weeks . Jan 2nd - No spend and no leaving the house today Goals : 1/20 No spend Days 1/11 Spent in Budget /160 On gas for the whole month /2 = /40.00 eating out days (1 at church and 1 while waiting for the evening service ) Save 35.00/160.00 for the dentist Pay off 1 credit card /15 days where I take the girls for a walk around the lake . Key...
ok so this is all about cleaning stuff out and not buying new items ? if his is true i am so in . nak
1. Please introduce yourself and tell us anything you think it would help us to know about yourself. Hello all I am back for the 3rd month in a row . I am Sarah Mom to 4 childern and wife to Joe . 2. Please tell us why you have decided to spend nothing (or spend significantly less) for the Month of January. Memorize these goals and recite them to yourself before all purchases. We a are trying to pay off debt . 3. No spending is hard work. You need a...
Dec 1st - No spend and stayed home Dec 2nd - 15.00 going out to eat as a family (1 of the 2 budgeted eating out days ) , 15.00 gas , Paid off Best Buy cc ! also paid tithe Dec 3rd - 13.00 flu vaxs for DD I did good though it lunch time here and I did NOT stop for fast food but instead came home to eat and feed dd. Dec 4th - decided not to go to story time at Starbucks I always feel like I HAVE to get something so this took the temptation away . No spend ! Dec...
Dec 1st - No spend and stayed home Dec 2nd - 15.00 going out to eat as a family (1 of the 2 budgeted eating out days ) , 15.00 gas , Paid off Best Buy cc ! also paid tithe Dec 3rd - 13.00 flu vaxs for DD I did good though it lunch time here and I did NOT stop for fast food but instead came home to eat and feed dd. Dec 4th - decided not to go to story time at Starbucks I always feel like I HAVE to get something so this took the temptation away . No spend ! Dec...
We decided 50 a month starting in Jan to put into a paper envolope that way threw out the yr we can pick up things if we see them if there is money left over at the end of the yr that will go towards the next yr and we will lower our monthly amount . I am also already starting a list for next yr so I can start making gifts as we did not do gifts at all this yr for family only for our childern and parents .
BTW not to make your stone purchase harder but I LOVE mine and use it for just about everything from pizza, cookies , anything flat that dose not produce greese that will fall onto the buttom of the oven . My stone is by far my fav kitchen item I have . Oh and I got the pampared chief one and would not get any other kind .
I am back ..... just needed to say that as the last 10 days has been hard to stay on budget !
Ok I am back I have not been comming here for a little over a week and I have spent more money the last week and half then I have sence I started in Nov with you all . I HAVE to come back ! So here is my damage!!! Edit : To say I just seen I will NOT make my no spend days challange uggg well I am going to switch it to 18 days cause thats what I could do I need to buy a cake on Saturday for our dd b-day but other then that I should be a no spend for the rest...