or Connect

Posts by mom2dea

Nolansmom I woud pay off every debt and then do you already have a 6 month emergency plan in place ? I would do that after all the pther debt is paid but that huge school loan . Then I would start working on the school loan . It could take yr to pay off 61 thousand dallors and you may need a 6 month emergency fund befor you pay off that school loan . Have no Idea if I am making sence I have 3 kids talking to me at the same time .
Dec 1st - No spend and stayed home Dec 2nd - 15.00 going out to eat as a family (1 of the 2 budgeted eating out days ) , 15.00 gas , Paid off Best Buy cc ! also paid tithe Dec 3rd - 13.00 flu vaxs for DD I did good though it lunch time here and I did NOT stop for fast food but instead came home to eat and feed dd. Dec 4th - decided not to go to story time at Starbucks I always feel like I HAVE to get something so this took the temptation away . No spend ! Dec...
ok dentist may get canceled, cause now our electric bill was 62.00 more then I was use too plus paycheck was 23.00 less . uggg
Dec 1st - No spend and stayed home Dec 2nd - 15.00 going out to eat as a family (1 of the 2 budgeted eating out days ) , 15.00 gas , Paid off Best Buy cc ! also paid tithe Dec 3rd - 13.00 flu vaxs for DD I did good though it lunch time here and I did NOT stop for fast food but instead came home to eat and feed dd. Dec 4th - decided not to go to story time at Starbucks I always feel like I HAVE to get something so this took the temptation away . No spend ! Dec...
Quote: Originally Posted by phathui5 mom2dea, Unless they need dental work done immediately, can the cleanings wait until you either save up the money or figure out insurance? Yeah if I can not save the money without going into other fund then I will cancel the cleanings . So far I have 9.00 kidz eye surveys and 8.00 American consumer opinions so 17/260
I made it tonight . I was at applebees and did not spend a dime !!!!!!
ok my month is slowlying downhill ! I just remembered that my kids have to go get there teeth cleanings in Jan and I don't have money put aside for it ! I am SOOOO mad at myself !I need 160-260 depending on if my 3 yr old will do the x-rays or teeth cleaning or if she just gets an exam agian . ugggg I hate not having insurence! Ok so help me think of things I can do to make up that kind of money . I do not need it till Jan 24th but still thats only 30 days ...