or Connect

Posts by mom2dea

Well we had a small set back agian . Our Heat went out this weekend and thankfully we have a home warenty to cover it but we had to pay out 55.00 to have them come out to fix it . THankfully its only 55.00 but none the less its out of the emergency fund .
Dec 1st - No spend and stayed home Dec 2nd - 15.00 going out to eat as a family (1 of the 2 budgeted eating out days ) , 15.00 gas , Paid off Best Buy cc ! also paid tithe Dec 3rd - 13.00 flu vaxs for DD I did good though it lunch time here and I did NOT stop for fast food but instead came home to eat and feed dd. Dec 4th - decided not to go to story time at Starbucks I always feel like I HAVE to get something so this took the temptation away . No spend ! Dec...
I hate that , when you know you hvae money but yet can't do anything cause its not avaliable to you yet . We have a school check coming sometime in Dec and we have to buy DH school books with it and then we are hopping to pay off a credit card with the other part of it but agian we have no clue at all when we will get it . So we are pretty much in Limbo till atleast the 19th of dec .
Quote: Originally Posted by 1growingsprout this summer we did the colgate reading club and got free toothbrushes so i put them up for xmas presents : Sorry but can I ask how long it took for you to get your toothbrushes ? I did this as well and we have not gotten ours yet . thanks Sarah
I have some good news and I really just want to scream it so here I go . WE GOT AN OFFER ON OUR DVC TIME SHARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means that we will have 200 more money monthly . We will only make about 900.00 on it but none the less its GONE GONE GONE . I am so darn excited . We will still have 2 more payments to make and then we will be done . YEAH YEAH YEAH . OK I am done
Dec 1st - No spend and stayed home Dec 2nd - 15.00 going out to eat as a family (1 of the 2 budgeted eating out days ) , 15.00 gas , Paid off Best Buy cc ! also paid tithe Dec 3rd - 13.00 flu vaxs for DD I did good though it lunch time here and I did NOT stop for fast food but instead came home to eat and feed dd. Dec 4th - decided not to go to story time at Starbucks I always feel like I HAVE to get something so this took the temptation away . No spend ! Dec...
Old cell phones sell???
14.81 on food today --2 loafs of bread, hotdog buns , apples, bannanas, hot chocolate, items for oreo balls for cookie axchange , almond extract , shampoo , small pack of diapers for night time . I did have coupons thank goodness. Thats it till the 19th when dh gets paid agian . we have a full pantry and freezer so we should be good .
What if the person never sold on e-bay , what pointers would you give them ? we do the surveys and we tried selling on criags list but nothing is selling around here . Thanks for any help .