or Connect

Posts by kittenann

Hi I used to make candles. Yes you can use essential oils and the FO's. You don't need as much of the EO as you would the FO. I had a lot of fun making candles but I have just recently sold all my stuff. It involved a lot of testing to get the wax and wicks and scents to burn the way I liked. I bough all my stuff online. These were the suppliers I used the most. http://www.kycandlewaxsupply.com/ http://www.candlesupply.com/ This is were I bought my EO from...
Quote: I had signed up with them but I don't remember which email address or my password....course it recognizes my IP address so I can't even make another account. Anyone have any ideas? The email is the one your paypal payments go into. I had the same problem.
Quote: I am moving next month and (except for changing my address) is there any think I should do? What if I change internet providers? I believe you will need to let the GPT site administraters know because I would think that your IP address will change. Quote: I am only going to do them on the one site where I did them so there is no confusion as to if I did them somewhere else or not. But will they always stay labeled as completed...
What I have done is not use my main email address. If after you sign up and have checked out the site, you can always change your email address with them. I haven't heard anything good about Panda. I am not know anything about Send Earnings, but Fusion Cash is another GPT site. I have been paid by them before, although I haven't been to their site in quite awhile.
Quote: I am having more offers denied than credited I NEVER repeat offers, and I keep detailed records to assure this. I have never used AOL. I run cookie cleaner after EVERY offer. I shut down all of my internet security before doing any GPT stuff. I was very frustrated with denied offers when I first started. Here are a few things I can think of right now. Make sure your browser is set to "Except all cookies". Are you using gmail for your...
:
Hi My 28 month old DD needs dental work done. The dentist told me to find a Pediodontist. She has cavities on the backs of her front top teeth. I finally found one that will let me be in the same room when the work is being done. I have been reading a lot on this board for the last couple of days. I am looking at the WAP. I have a feeling that it is going to need to be taken care of sooner then it can heal itself. She is not in any pain but I can see the gap...
Quote: When signing up for trials, is it okay to use the same email for every trial (meaning no periods within the email)? When I do emails I always use the same email address. It's an email address I have set up just for trials. It's a yahoo account so I don't use the periods on that account.
Quote: a question about some offers..... there are some that you pay shipping and handling (I am specifically talking about onlingo) ... say 6.95. If you happen to click away from the site a pop up box will come back saying they have reduced the S&H to 4.95 for you.... if you do that and take the 4.95 shipping will you still get credit for the offer? Or do you need to not click away and stick with the 6.95 S&H ? I did that with the "Curb Your...
Quote: For those of you have completed Visa gift card sites, I have a question. Last night I opened an offer but I did not fill out the info to complete it. Today when I checked my gift status it is showing that I started the offer and it is "not reported" right now. The thing is I never started it...I just looked at it. What should I do? Ignore it? I haven't decided yet if I do want to complete the offer. Just Ignore it. If you do complete the...