or Connect

Posts by hookahgirl

I have a not really ever used Becco with infant insert for sale!  http://www.albeebaby.com/beco-baby-carrier-butterfly-2-grace.html   Like that! Please pm for pictures! Im asking 85.00ppd!  Its a great carrier, and a great print!     whitney
Coats and jackets. I have to have the perfect jacket for each of us, light rain coat, heavy rain coat, light fall jacket, middle weights fall jacket..you get the idea. Its a mess. BUT I am always dressed just right and I really think it makes my time outside more enjoyable. Now I just have to find a way to store it all!
sure they can close their doors! . You may want them to close the door at some time so they can just chill out. Sitting alone with your thoughts is a great way to get connected with yourself, and I think everyone is entitled to that! And unfortunately, just because you are "family" doesnt mean your kids are gonna like you, plain and simple.
gallbladder?
Yeah. I kept my DD RFing till almost 4 (and she would still be RFing if the Radian fit in my car) and DS is RFing at 20 months with NO plans to move him FF. Even if he pitches a fits because his sister is FF.
Sure I would. But Im not worried about my treated bathwater growing bacteria in my clean bathtub over night. Call me a freak, but that is the last thing that comes to my mind. How much hot water I would have to use to warm the cold water up is the first thing, it would prob. equal the amount for a new bath.
I will be honest and say no matter how well someone cleans if they have animals I still smell the "animal" smell. It doesnt matter if there is no litter box in the house or not, I can smell animals.
My son shakes like that as well. I will be honest and say it does bother me a bit, but he only does it when he is excited and so I try not to worry. He is very "expressive" and all his emotions are big, so I just tend to think that he is very excitable!
Nice!
I got mine really well seasoned by cleaning it well, then frying up bacon in it, pouring off all put a thin layer and putting it into a 250 degree oven for a few hours. Wiped it out and it was good to go. Never tasted bacon-y to me. It went from useless to amazing in a day!