or Connect

Posts by Moss's Mommy

I did just make a move. I was living in a horrible town, horrible neighborhood ans worse, a mile from my mom. I paid 975 a month in rent. I kept praying for something to come up in this little quaint, artsy beach town 30 minutes away, off the beaten path. I love this place. I absolutely can not and will not move. She is not going to be a terrorist to me and my son. We will stay right here and never run into her bc she won't probably come here. I have lots of great...
Thanks for writing back, everyone. I layed in bed all Thursday, rested. I woke up Friday and I started to realize some things. My mother was a client at the firm, she is being investigated by the State Board of Nursing, they are trying to take her license away for some drama, and she is trying to get out of a real estate deal.. She has also brought in a few people from the same development. She didn't become a client until a month or so after I started there. I should...
When she had me in the conference room today and I realized that she had all of these complaints against me, without ever letting me know, I told her that maybe she should find someone that she thinks can do a better job (and she can't because I put my heart and soul into this job. I have been humbled by poverty and divorce). And I told her that it hurt me because I really loved the nature of the work. I walked out of the room, picked up my purse and left, heart broken....
Mamas... I can barely think or write. I finally got on my feet and found work that I actually woke up in the morning and was excited to go to everyday. The only problem is that the people that I worked with picked on me constantly. They had all been there for years and 2 of them were sisters. I was caught off guard on my second day of work when the paralegal yelled at me bc. I really didn't know what I was doing. I started shaking a little (I AM a dork) and told...
well the particular couch I want has these ugly patterned slip covers and black and white. White I don't mind, but then to get a chair that will go with the white... (I really wanted baby blue with a colorful striped chair)the good ones (colors) are way expensive... I;ve pretty much realized that if I want to do Ikea, my living room would end up being red white and blue. I still may do Ikea, but I wish there were more stores like Ikea but different. I did hear that...
I'm moving soon and going to have a big garage sale. I've been searching for new furniture to buy that is well priced and unique.... any suggestions? I've thought about Ikea, but the sofa I want $250 doesn't come in any color I like and if I'm going to buy a brand new sofa, I want a color that fits me.. help!
When his urine has been tested, it comes up negative for any sort of infection. Could he have been born like this? They said that the urine could be going back up the tube, and yes, if untreated, he'd lose his kidney, eventually. This is why they want to possibly do a surgery, to tighten the tube.
I quickly scanned through each of those links and couldn't find anything that sounded like what he has. It's not actually in his bladder and it doesn't hurt or burn. Do you know anything about this dialation?????
I'm lovin' Shelby Lynn. and she doesn't make you want to kill yourself, like Norah does sometimes. I also love Neko Case... a little bit different than Norah.... but I have a feeling you'd like her too.
http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEduc/Vesic...ral_Reflux.htm My son has been frequently urinating for about a year now. I've had his urine tested about 4 times. and the tests always indicate that there's nothing wrong. His teacher wrote a note to me about this problem, so I decided to take him to his ped. one more time. She decided to do a sonogram. So, on Friday we did one and I knew something was wrong on the left side bc the tech focused so much attention on the...