or Connect

Posts by Moss's Mommy

MY husband, me, and ds(3yo) moved into my mom's poolhouse last saturday. We are in Destin FL (in the panhandle).... He got mad at me and left to go back to MS(at 12 am), leaving me with 20.00. A hurricane is headed towards us and now he's demanding that I drive 6 hours to MS.... I'm still mad at him. He ripped my shorts bc I wanted to go on a walk late at night. He wants to Western Union us money to get back home, but still thinks i'm the one to blame for him leaving. ...
everybody's doing the salt water pools down here and ds opens his eyes in those and has never had a problem... it's really lightly salted. They are cheaper to maintain (much!) better on swim suits, skin, hair... If I ever have my own pool, that's what I'm getting. YOur skind doesn't feel sticky like how it does when you get out of the ocean... just a thought. He won't wear goggles!!! bc he has sort of long hair and it pulls his hair. he's really sensitive to his hair...
OK...Let's. So tell me more about this and where it is happening.
Thanks for everyone's help.. we did use visine and it helped. He was better after 3 hours or so. He won't be opening his eyes in the water anymore...
I can't stand Greatful Dead either.... end the song already. I like my songs to be precise.
No breastmilk!!! I wish my sister was here. We put some saline in it and the redness has gone down... but the stinging is coming and going and he is lying down with a cold rag on his face... I wish I still had breastmilk,.. I never knew!!!
DS (3) swam a lot today and his eyes are hurting from the chlorine.. and they are red... he's screaming... what should I do???? thanks.
I like that storyteller website... making me excited about it!!!! The felt boards aren't too expensive. I know it would be a cinch to make them, but they aren't too bad. I think I'll buy a few sets and make a few sets. My sister is going to love it for her little one! Do you all that have bought some of the sets actually use the cd's??? Just wandering... and what kind of activities do you do with the felt board? YOur child's favorites???? I don't know why I...
FYI: (not that I'm a real fan) But I don't think Destiny's Child is literally talking about soldiers... I really don't. I'm not sure I can explain what type of men they are talking about. But I've never interpreted it as like Army soldiers... any thoughts on this from others???? But you should see me walking around the house doing my: Uh oh uh oh uh ohohoh rendition... (that's another Destiny Child song) I don't know which one though. I like Cake. I really don't...
Come on over MamaGjr!!!! I need a new friend!!!