or Connect

Posts by wednesday2004

I shredded my ex's pictures and have no regrets. The pictures that you like that just happen to have him in also, just trim him out of there, instant picture improvement.
Would a square sheet of cork (or 2 or 3) under the kitchen cart work? The sell sheets or squares of it at building supply stores. We had gotten some at one point to put on a wall to block the sound since its supposed to be really good for that. The vibrations from the air purifier running may be traveling down the cart and into the floor were the sound may be amplifying somehow. The cork would hopefully block the vibrations.
Geez, my former neighbors must have relatives all over. Are there certain times when these kids are out and about? This may not sound fair but if there is a pattern can you keep your ds either inside during that time or in the backyard out of sight for a few weeks? That may give the kids that are bullying time to notice your place isn't quite so exciting anymore. They've probably discovered that getting a charge out of you is more exciting than whatever else they could...
Don't feel bad for that, accidents happen. When I was a kid we had small pocket knives since we were 6. Cuts happen occasionally, that's what band aids are for.
You're supposed to ask your house ghost where they are in times like this, lol. Even if you don't believe in ghosts. I used to lose keys all the time . Someone told me once they did this whenever they lost something and it worked, I've been doing that for around 8 years now and with only a few exceptions I've found what I was looking for within five minutes.
Thanks you guys, I'm going to check out some of them on youtube when it quiets down here. Joe Cockers voice is too raspy and if I remember right James Taylors is kind of nasally so it wasn't them. I remember a song by Pure Prairie League and the voice was similar to the singer for that group, so they'll be the first I check out. I just wish I could remember the words, that would make it easier.
I have two boys. With the first, my mom would be after me to cut it all the time, a few times she snuck off and had it cut when she was babysitting. Eventually she got over it and at one point he had his hair down to his waist. He cut it since then but now with my second one no one says anything. He's almost four and has hair down to the bottom of his shoulder blades. I have no plans on cutting it. I'm 1/4 Native American too so if anyone is persistent in their comments I...
I woke up this morning with a song playing in my head. I'm pretty sure I haven't heard this song since the 1970's, maybe early 80's, but it's been driving me crazy because I can't remember the words and have NO idea who recorded it. Can anyone name some 1970's male folk rock singers, to hopefully jog my memory. This isn't the kind of music I usually listen to, this is the stuff my mom had on the radio when I was a kid so I can't think of any. I thought for a minute...
I'm still trying to imagine my ex getting over himself long enough to even think of trying to save the world.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . Ok , still not getting anything.
I've broken leases in situations like that and nothing happened from it. Considering that they can't even get over there to move their stuff or make any repairs, they're not as likely to get to the court house to file papers. If they do file I'm going to guess the court system knows about them already if they've been renting a while and treating people like that. Clearly there probably are more law abiding citizens on this board than me, but I think I'd be out of there...