or Connect

Posts by wednesday2004

Don't do option 3 under any circumstance. When I was a kid we had a neighbor that did that and both my parents wimped out and didn't confront him. With him it was his field not a fence, he'd plow up an extra few feet of our land each year. A few times, maybe three he even tore down some trees on our land that where in the way of expanding his field. My parents still didn't do anything just to keep the peace. He just went ahead and took whatever he wanted and is still...
Is it you that feels bad for these things and are calling them mistakes or is this all stuff people are trying to tell you that you are doing wrong? Most of that is just a normal day for me. If people are criticizing you to feel bad for this I'd try to tune them out. As for the wet socks, I'd tell your dh were the dry ones are, along with were a towel is so he can mop up the floor.
I agree with all who have said it was your dh's fault....and agree that if you use the laundry to be sure a few of his favorites are in each load. If you guys still have enough clothes to last you for awhile is it possible to plan a trip to a public laundromat every 2 weeks or so. That way you can just take it all with you, get it done all at once, and sit there and wait for it all to finish. In most places the total time would be a little over an hour, and since there...
I didn't read through all the tips, I just saw the one about a high traffic area. That's something that usually doesn't stop me from going. What will stop me is someone with teeny tiny little signs that you can't see without getting out of the car to read. I don't even bother with those anymore. I rarely get a newspaper so I go when I see a easy to read BIG sign and good directions along the route I usually take to the store or school. So my advice is big sign, good, easy...
Yes, they sent me the papers already telling me that. That's why I am so mad. It seems every agency I've dealt with thinks that we should live on air and water. Everyone. I've already tapped out all the relatives and I still have to deal with a whiney ex who's complaining I don't bring my 3 year old 2000 miles to see him (on my tab, of course) because it's inconvenient for him to come here not to mention too expensive. The guy makes easily 100,000 a year and pays 300 a...