or Connect

Posts by wednesday2004

I used to work outside all winter and all the guys I worked with had then. Check the nearest sporting goods or farm supply store. I think the ones I had were mens, they were too big. They were black wool and they had a mitten part that would fold back and velcro so they were out of the way when you just wanted the fingerless glove part.
I had to put this in here just in case everyones not creeped out enough by the other stories. Quote: Originally Posted by wednesday2004 Fondest Bianca, I have a question....When I was little I was always seeing spirits and/or ghosts and they never scared me except for one thing I saw. I was around 4 or 5, just old enough to have figured out my parents thought I was making up stories or imagining things. I was in my room coloring and this humanoid troll...
Ranch dressing
I was thinking....when they're both home, could you invite one of them into your apartment while the other goes upstairs to clunk around in their shoes and then have them switch places? You mentioned that they may be starting to 'get' what your talking about but sometimes it takes hearing it themselves to believe it. They may finally say "whoa, that is loud" and problem solved.
I moved out of a big mold bin this last summer that the land lord kept patching up and lying about. He also acted innocent like he didn't know where the mold was coming from and acted like it was my fault. Turns out that place had mold problems for a long time and two of the other apartments ( a fourplex) had been torn apart to replace the walls because of the mold, and those apartments still had problems afterwards. My apartment had been having mold problems for years...
I'm doing laundry....
I think I know who your talking about and if so I've seen the pictures. He has that look. My only explanation that I've come up with for these guys, since I know they have mothers and were born and were innocent babies at one time is that sometime in their lives something crawled in there with them and eventually took over. Seriously I'm not crazy (ok that's maybe debatable sometimes,lol) and I always tried to think of things scientifically but I threw all those ideas...
Poor kitty looks scared. I think I'd tell the kids she's homesick and she misses her mama, then take her back without the kids with. When handing the kitten back tell them about the animal shelter if there's one nearby...also about any low cost spaying if the shelter offers it. Maybe they'll get the hint.....or not. Either way the kids won't feel as bad and you'll be back down to one cat.
I can't just let a good ghost thread die. I was also curious about what FondestBianca said about psychopaths and that sort of person. I had experience with two of those sorts and I don't think any other people freaked me out so bad. I got to see the non-human 'that's not a person in there' look and up until that point I had thought that all bad behavior from people was due to mental illness or a bad life. I quit doing that since meeting these two. I started...
Wow, just read through this. Your neighbor has some serious control issues and possibly a phobia of chickens. If all else fails is it legal to post at the same place that she's posting and say you need advice? You have a neighbor with serious chicken phobia issues and she's getting out of control. With luck it would be posted right under her neighbor with chickens post, lol. It would serve her right.