or Connect

Posts by Jewish Mom

thanks ex l. for responding! GL...
jane s and ex libris: just wondering, which type of vitamin c have you been taking, when the not great side effects occured? is it sodium ascorbate?? thank you to alerting us to these possibilities.. much health to all
aaaaaaaaaaaawwww!! did you note that i have already searched the dental forum amnesiac??! to be honest: i am very disappointed. i have come to respect the wisdom provided on this site! the community here has always been helpful, to the extent of helping me in the time of mumps, etc! i understand that there is a need to keep the forums organized, and i would have posted in the dental forum myself if, upon reading previous threads, it seemed that there was a well-rounded...
now i hope it isn't terrible that i am not even posting about vaccines here.. it is only because i have come to respect the knowledge of the community here! though that i post here.. i would like to research the story of dental x-rays.. (the dental community doesn't discuss this at length unfurtunately) if i'm not preggie.. and use two coverings.. is it terrible?? what about for kids..?? momtezuma and other experts are you guys around? thanks guys for letting me...
tricky issue; especially since (unfortunately) not all naturally inclined health practioners actually have the experience and knowledge nessecary to hit the nail on the head and find the product/ advice right for you.... this can lead to lost money and time and can be very frusterating... however, as is known, meds can and usually are addictive, at least to a certain extent... certainly, there are times when meds are helpful and NEEDED.. perhaps one idea, for someone...
just stopping by.. will read more later..
I'm really enjoying this thread!! That said, I hope it's okay if I ask a question which might cause a slight turn in conversation... I've noticed from other's posts that I'm not the only one who has 'issues' to deal with... well mine boils down to being able to love myself, be nice to myself, not punish myself, etc. even though I'm not perfect... so I know in my head that I can never be perfect and that I don't need to be, but in my heart.... well... I'm often...
I've found LLL to be great support and general education but when it comes to a real health challenge I found more knowledge with a LACTATION CONSULTANT... however, as with all things, not all LC are created equal..... it would be best to speak to a LC who lives in an area where there are lots lots of babes.. like anything else, the more experience the better.. GOOOD LUCK!!!!
20/1000.... but to be honest I'm aiming for 400 realistically
looking forward to reading this thread