or Connect

Posts by UCmamaToMany

Congratulations! Loving the monkeys! So adorable!
Thank you everyone! <3
Congratulations!! I REALLY wanted that birth date of 1.13.13 but Carter had other plans.   Can't wait to read your UC birth story! 
Genetian Violet works. I personally take a supplement called Zymex. It clears yeast things up. I use it for thrush when I BF. It's through Standard Process so my chiro has to order it.
Congratulations!! 
Congratulations!! 
Congratulations!! 
Congratulations!! My last one was a pro to the point of me never being engorged or leaking. I'm tandeming this time & I haven't even been that lucky this time!
Mine were intense too. 9th baby & wow!  Thankfully we had some vicodin from dh ganglion cyst removal. He knew he wouldn't need it so we saved it just for this.  I was taking half doses and I barely felt much after that.
Arrived via Unassisted Home Waterbirth January 10, 2013 at 11:59pm 8lbs 7oz - 21" Long 14¼" head     Basically went to get kids from school and could barely move without pain. Got home and needed DH to wake up so he could help me back into the house.   Had some painful contractions here and there but not real labor, DH kept saying I was in labor but in denial about it. Perhaps, but not "real" labor.    I was kind of annoyed at the WHOLE situation....