or Connect

Posts by Jillie

So the 4 year old cut the 2 year olds hair. I'm just livid, although I'm proud that i held my temper far better than I would have thought possible. I was nursing ds and shut my eyes while they were playing. Sissors were put up but lately nothing is truley out of reach for her. I'm at the end of my rope w/ her. I thought 3 was bad. Now she just smarter, stronger and bigger and just as difficult. We are so cooped up, it's cold snowy and we never go anywhere, so I know...
He will be gone from Sunday to Saturday. It's just hard to hear about the things he will be doing and where he will be staying. We have just been so cooped up this winter and he is always busy and not just work either. Breakfast with the guys before work, meetings that include meals and entertainment, just stuff and we are stuck in this TINY house everyday looking at the snow waiting for him to get home. I'm so glad to be home with my kids, its what I always wanted, I...
I am filled with jealousy. Dh is going to Germany at the end of the month, courtsey of a company that he may potentially (probably not) buy an expensive piece of equipment from. The trip is vertally all paid for not including any extras that they would want. He is not the only one going, there are about 20 people going. There is no way we could ever afford this trip, and its a no brainer that he should and is going, as it is a once in a lifetime oppertunity. So how do...
No one has ever asked us about circ at all with all three kids. Not any comments at all. I guess everyone assumed that it was the thing to do and it didn't need to be talked about. I'm lucky that the first two were girls tho, as I wasn't as firm in my beliefs as I was by the time ds was born. When dd #2 was born, I said no on the pre admit forms, but dh wasn't convinced and I don't know if I would have been able to follow thru with preventing it. After that he saw a...
Thanks everyone for the great threads. Your enthusam encouraged me to try EC. I've been using the pssss sound when I've seen him pee over the last few days, not really with a lot of effort, just at bathtime mostly. Tonight when he was naked sitting on the side of the tub with me, filling it, I did the signal and for the first time, TA DA, he peed! How cool, it really goes to show you how smart babies are. Looking forward to catching more.
I'm posting w/ my almost 3 mo. old in the new native and he is 16 pounds. We love it and I coulnn't live w/o it. He loves to be tucked inside in a sitting facing me position, we are like this alot. Sometimes its all that will calm him down. He often falls asleep like this and I support his head w/ my arm. He is heavy tho! He sits cross legs in the pocket, one arm out and one in. Works great. Good luck finding a groove!
Do a search on safety pins. You will find a thread on how they are used in conjunction w/ a clamp. (Back to lurkdom) Jillie