or Connect

Posts by Jillie

I guess no one has ducks here!
I have a situation similar to the pp. I have a field right on the other side of our driveway with a three year rotation as well. This year is corn. If anything it makes a nice "fence" when it is tall. I have lived here for almost 10 years and havent had any problems. I grew up like this, I have always had a field of something next to the house, conventional care, as have most people in the state who don't live in town. Even the small towns have fields around them. I...
I have 6 ducks, 2 Pekins that I raised and 4 others that I rescued and I know very little about. They have never liked me but love our yard, so they are happy. They were laying in the barn so I had a stedy egg supply, but about 1 or 2 weeks ago, no eggs to be found. I found them today in my shed about 2 dozen with 2 hens sitting on them. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing the 4 duck buddys walking around lately, and thats why, 2 were busy. So, should I just let them...
Dh and I got married at the courthouse with only my sister, his brother and dh best friend (he taped it for us). The next day we had arrainged for our parents to meet each other for the first time (we had only been engaged for 7 months and dating for 9) and we told them we were already married. My parents were fine with it, thrilled even. Dh parents were not. We had the same video camara taping that next day and when I watch it now I can see the sick expression on...
I went garage saleing today and scored a wooden toddler bed origional marked $10 and marked down to $5. It is really the only thing I was looking for and I found it at the last stop. It is in good shape and ds loves it. He also scored on a train with tracks made for toddlers for a quarter. The only down side to that was it needed 4-C batteries to run which cost $6, so not so good there, but man for 25 cents he was thrilled. We also got 5 like new Little Bear books...
Thank you......
Man that sounds like something my 2.5 yr old would do!!!
I just found out today that a friend, someone I worked with for 4 years, died last week. I havent worked with her for 6 years, but we still kept in touch and saw each other occasionally. She was 20 years older than me, super sweet and a fun person. She had no children but loved everyone elses. She was divorced about 10 years ago, and just last december she moved to be near her boyfriend acorss the country. A new start. She had some kind of heart problem and a month...
And people think that is "normal"??!! Thank god I knew better by the time we had a son. I would feel terrible forever if someone brought my son to me like that. I just don't understand....
Ack!!!! I just got a call about some suspicious charges on my credit card and they aren't my charges!! : Dh either. Man I feel so violated! I don't know how they got it but I have used it a bit more than usual lately so it could be anywhere. It started last saturday, right after I used it at a sears. I've also used it online at about 4 places. This sucks! They are sending me the paperwork to remove the fraudlent changes and new cards. Hopefully its all done but...