or Connect

Posts by funnygrace

They fit my son when he was wearing 18 months-2T sized clothes. They are listed as being for 25-35 lb. 
If you haven't worried about it, I think you should listen to your heart and wait.    My son was in a similar situation--lots of signs but no talking and parents who were confident that he was on-track--and we ended up taking him to a speech pathologist at the recommendation of a dr. when he was 18 months.  It was a fine experience for him, but it was expensive and caused us concern. We ended up quitting and then a couple of months later he had a language explosion...
Cute prints on outer and plush velour inners. I have 5 Blueberry trainers (training undies w/PUL layer)  for sale in size medium. They are all in GUC--used for about 5 months.  There is some slight pilling on some as comes with washing. None have staining on the white velour inners. Here are the prints:    • Brown and teal stripes with brown legs/waist • Cars, trucks, construction vehicles w/ light blue legs/waist • Giraffes with orange legs/waist • Elephants...
Hi allisonrose! What about Pediped or Tsukihoshi on ebay? Surely other lil guys are outgrowing theirs as quickly as Blake is his? You could try all the standard flexible ones on ebay. We just got brand new pediped and O won't touch them because....? Don't know. Coudl have been the colors or how excited I was about them while he was just trying to wake up from a nap and go potty... :]. 
Hi. We're not using diapers anymore and we're cleaning house. These have been stored for about 6 months they will come in a medium flat rate box.    What's in box:  4 Snug-to-fit (from Green Mnt.) fitteds. These are adjustable with snaps. They are all cotton--we loved them. The condition of all is used. They have light stains (one has more staining than others), which I have not tried to remove. The fabric is thinning in a few stress points. The elastic is good....
Hi. My guy is using undies now and I'm trying to clean house. These 7 dipes for sale as a lot for $18 ppd (postage will be $10.95 for med flat rate box, so 7 dipes for $7.05).  Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!    6 Medium Sposoeasys These were all used used in heavy rotation (some are newer than others) but they are in useable condition and each is described below. All have some light staining.   3 are in GUC • Black (Good used, elastic good, outer...
my first thought was "Yes! Everything takes forevvvvvvver!" Things we do: read to him while he eats, let him get down when he's done and then offer frequent snacks, try not to snack right before big mealtimes, wait until he is older--maybe more sustained, scheduled eating then?
DS was in speech therapy at 18 months and the therapists actually shortened words to their first syllable for him. That kind of speech was encouraged.
Great ideas! And a few are even affordable. I'd forgotten about the IKEA option, though it looks difficult for little people to get in and out of. The kettler chairs look interesting. Anyway, thanks!
DS climbs into and out of regular chairs too, but he has to stand to reach his food comfortably. Does your DD stand to eat, or do regular chairs work for her at the table while sitting? DS might be on the smaller side...